PDA

View Full Version : Looking For GM

Umbralord13
April 14th, 2013, 02:35
Myself and few other experienced players are looking for a GM for our group. We are available mondays-thursdays after 4 PM PST and on fridays any time after noon PST. Pretty much any system works for us although we have experience with pathfinder primarily. If you need extra players for a game or want to run one but do not know enough people to do it then we could really use a GM for our group. If you are interested feel free to contact me on skype or email me.

Email: [email protected]
Skype Username: Baelheit13

Andrepartthree
April 14th, 2013, 16:19
When you say experienced do you mean experienced with the FG games, experienced with RPG's in general or both ? :)

You might be best off looking over the threads here and posting on one with a game that interests you or PM'ing the person posting said thread ;) ... there are some cases where a GM will read threads like your own and post a " Hey we've got a campaign over here" type thing but I've found they're much more likely to respond if you seek them out first so to speak ;) ..

Umbralord13
April 15th, 2013, 01:32
We have all been using fantasy grounds for over a year and some of us have experience with more traditional tabletop roleplaying campaigns. I considered that but given most groups tend to only have one or two open slots and those which are larger fill rapidly it is difficult especially as campaigns are fairly scarce around here lately it seems...

JohnD
April 20th, 2013, 13:23
Hi Umbralord13 - hope you're having some luck finding a game.

In general my impression would be that you are correct - most games that have openings (at least being posted) are for one or at the most two players.

It might help if you indicated how many "a few other" really is... you collectively could be enough for someone just getting started to almost fill their party roster (for example).

Anyways, good luck finding something... unfortunately my campaigns are all filled up right now and the foreseeable future (I've been lucky with past recruiting to gather really reliable people).

Hemophage
May 30th, 2013, 01:11
i dont know if you guys are still interested, but i posted for a superheros style game. I have been pretty excited about an idea that i had and re-read all the books and got my creative juices flowing, no one responded however to my posting SO, if you and your group are interested in something probably new and exciting! let me know