PDA

View Full Version : Add bonus to Healing Surge Value?

OOmhp
April 11th, 2013, 05:40
I recently received a Belt of Vigor, which allows wearers to add +1 to their HSV.

Now, I know I can modify specific powers such as Second Wind to have a bonus, but lets say a healer targets me with a heal spell. This targeted heal only references my base HSV, and I have to manually adjust the result by 1 each time.

Is there any way to change this base value on my character sheet so manual adjustments aren't necessary?

Griogre
April 11th, 2013, 18:41
For something like the Belt of Vigor where there will always be a static plus to the Healing Surge Value its better to just up the Healing Surge value by 1. To do this, if you are using the default mouse wheel settings, on the Main tab put your mouse over the HSV hold down Ctrl and roll the mouse wheel so the value goes up by one. If you have done this right, you see a +1 in a white "bubble" at the top right if the HSV field like in the pic below:

https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m222/Griogre/HSV_zpsaaf91224.png

The advantage of doing it this way is it will now work everywhere without you having to modify anything else. However you will have to remember to change the HSV back when the character gets a different belt.

OOmhp
April 11th, 2013, 23:24
Ahh, that works great! Much appreciated.