PDA

View Full Version : FG 2 Savage Worlds Module: To end all war

Malron
April 7th, 2013, 19:46
Dear all,

after being absent from playing Savage Worlds online for over 1 year I turned back to Fantasy Grounds.
I own the module "To end all war" which I wanted to play now with my new group.
Funny enough I see that module in Fantasy grounds and can open the book in the modules screen and assign it to the campaign. Nevertheless I see no details, no story, no Characters - nothing.
I downloaded again from Drivethru and let the install routine run but it did not change anything to me. I guess its just a simple thing as I am missing something maybe ?
Maybe it is linked to the ruleset update to SW deluxe ?
My SW Version is 3.3.1 (Build 7), I still see the old SW EX GM and Players guide in the modules section but have the book closed there.

Thanks for your help!

Malron
April 7th, 2013, 20:19
I found my problem and can see now story, pictures... Sometimes playing around really does help ;)
Nevertheless I am just wondering if there were no pregenerated player characters included ?

Doswelk
April 7th, 2013, 20:55
Looking at the mod file in WinZip the characters are included as images :S

This module was created before the ability to turn NPCs into PCs and to include PCs back then would have required a campaign folder.

Ikael
April 7th, 2013, 21:46
If you would like to prepare characters beforehand without need to bind them to campaign you could use SWFI extension to do that. Just create PCs as is, and export them as Pre-generated characters. They will be exported in module and whenever you want to start using them, just open the exported module, and in character selection drag them into use for players to pick them up.

This will be, most likely be part of SW v3.4 ruleset as well.