PDA

View Full Version : FG2 Order?

antoneagle
April 6th, 2013, 18:53
Hi all,

How long does it typically take for an order to be processed? I ordered 2 GM licesnses, and 2 player licecenses. I completed the order using PayPal.

In the FG2 Store, when I click on the link for "Order History", it says I have no completed orders.

I have received no email from SmiteWorks saying I have an order, but PayPal clearly sees the completed order.

What's going on?

opusaug
April 6th, 2013, 21:10
I'd contact support. I had my license emailed with seconds of completing the order at PayPal.

EDIT: Well, it SEEMED like seconds. Actually took about 15 min according to the timestamps on the emails.

antoneagle
April 6th, 2013, 21:22
Thanks... yeah its been a couple hours now. No confirmation.

This sucks. I really wanted to jump into this program today.

Laconiclament
April 7th, 2013, 16:47
I purchased my copy last weekend, Saturday to be precise. I didn't get my license product key until late Sunday night...wound up being Monday before I saw it.

Like you, I was a little concerned and a lot eager...but it'll come through. Best of luck and happy gaming!! What game are you planning on playing/running?

Griogre
April 8th, 2013, 05:29
Definately check your Spam filter and if you don't have something by Monday, e-mail them at [email protected] and give them the order details. If the paypal order was a check instead of a credit or debit card then I think they do wait for the check to clear though.