PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a 3.5E game...

Fnar777
April 4th, 2013, 11:30
... not Pathfinder, since I don't know enough about it. I'm just looking for a nice campaign to play through with some nice people. I play as an Offensive Cleric 99% of the time.
Anyone who wants me in your campaign just shoot me a note and tell me when and what kind of game. Hope we have tons of fun adventures ^^

Fnar777
April 14th, 2013, 00:32
Bump.
Also looking for a GURPS game

Andrepartthree
April 14th, 2013, 16:25
You might be best off looking over the threads here and posting on one with a game that interests you or PM'ing the person posting said thread ;) ... there are some cases where a GM will read threads like your own and post a " Hey we've got a campaign over here" type thing but I've found they're much more likely to respond if you seek them out first so to speak ;) .. The fact that you want to play a cleric helps tons btw in my humble opinion :) , for some reason most people don't like to play clerics don't know why but having someone around to patch up injuries is always way helpful ;) ...

If Pathfinder isn't your cup of tea and not fun for you then of course you're right to avoid it .. however.. going to go out on a limb and guess you are new to FG ? It's been my experience that practically all GM's and players out here don't mind "newbies" whether it's being new to FG or new to a gaming system (pathfinder or the other RPG's out there) and are happy to teach newcomers ... what you don't pick up on as you go along you can always read in your spare time as a pdf or something ;) .... having said that D&D version 3.5 is one of the most popular gaming systems on here so there should probably be plenty of D&D 3.5 games anyways ;) .. this campaign definitely has what I would consider to be nice people in it and a great GM too :)

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18541

Fnar777
April 14th, 2013, 18:31
Thank you so much ^^
I like to play an offensive healer. A neutral cleric of Wee Jas with death magic and healing powers ^^