PDA

View Full Version : Server down for a few minutes this morning

ddavison
March 24th, 2013, 16:14
Sorry guys and gals, but we had a small burp this morning when renewing the SSL certificate for the site. If you had any troubles connecting in the last few minutes, please try again now. It should be all better.

Total down time was around 5-10 minutes.

phantomwhale
March 25th, 2013, 01:17
Unacceptable *ragequit*

Tiqon
March 25th, 2013, 13:44
Unacceptable *ragequit*

hahahahaha!

tahl_liadon
March 25th, 2013, 17:46
up now? can't seem to create new post...

Doswelk
March 27th, 2013, 17:20
Unacceptable *ragequit*

ARGH! PW is gone!

Who will keep improving Savage Worlds... oh wait IKael does the improvements PW just updates the base bit to work with each update FGII has, phew no problem there then!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

phantomwhale
March 27th, 2013, 22:16
... oh wait Ikael does the improvements PW just updates the base bit to work with each update FGII has, phew no problem there then!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

JUST ?!

*second ragequit*

ddavison
March 27th, 2013, 23:26
It wouldn't be a *ragequit* without a second *ragequit*

Ikael
March 27th, 2013, 23:45
ARGH! PW is gone!

Who will keep improving Savage Worlds... oh wait IKael does the improvements PW just updates the base bit to work with each update FGII has, phew no problem there then!

And that "small bit of work" is probably the most important compared to dozens of new features in my opinion With frenzy amount of feature I can see a fast driving car going super fast, but it can sometime crash and there is nothing left useful in the car unless it has been secured by slower driver who has been observing the fast moving car.

bennis1980
March 28th, 2013, 07:37
And that "small bit of work" is probably the most important compared to dozens of new features in my opinion With frenzy amount of feature I can see a fast driving car going super fast, but it can sometime crash and there is nothing left useful in the car unless it has been secured by slower driver who has been observing the fast moving car.

Ha ha. That was a very discrete way of issuing a compliment to PW, by calling yourself a faster, albeit more reckless, driver :D - "Hey, I'm faster than you so more likely to burn"