PDA

View Full Version : Horror Companion has sanity?

Flathwrak the Usurper
March 20th, 2013, 01:03
I'm thinking of running a Realms of Cthulhu game, and I was wondering if the Horror Companion add-on had the sanity scores included in the character sheet. Does anyone know?

Doswelk
March 20th, 2013, 01:18
The Horror Companion does not include an extension to add sanity to the character sheet.

In the past I used the Setting Mods (Click the link next to setting on the main sheet, to bring up mod box) to Record Sanity.

phantomwhale
March 20th, 2013, 03:44
There was an unofficial Realms of Cthulhu extension - I don't think it got updated for the latest 3.3 though. I did, myself, hope to produce a full Realms of Cthulhu extension (esp. with the upcoming Acthung Cthulhu kickstarter in progress) but I've had no luck contacting Reality Blurs to see if they might be interested.

As for workarounds, Doswelk's suggestion is probably the best one

Flathwrak the Usurper
March 20th, 2013, 05:15
Thanks, guys. :)

S Ferguson
March 21st, 2013, 17:16
Why does everyone seem to love games in which the ultimate outcome is becoming a blithering idiot? I mean I (literally) just picked up the Cthulhu Invictus Companion, but then the Romans (or Saxons that I play) were already nuts. <<sigh>> I guess it's a sign of the Old Ones return after all. All SW players are destined for insanity.