PDA

View Full Version : Players Needed for a variety of Games!

Draeus
March 18th, 2013, 17:26
Hi,

We now have a host of GMs to offer you all a variety of games in a myriad of game systems.

What we need now are Fantasy Grounds Players!!

All our GMs have ULTIMATE LICENCES so playing is totally FREE!!

We use our own Teamspeak comms which is totally FREE!!

The commas are open 24/7 so when not gaming come along and hang out.

This weekend has a some games needing players as do the following weeks! so .. head over to our online club site and join in some guaranteed fun!

https://virtualrpa.guildlaunch.com

Draeus
March 18th, 2013, 20:57
Saturdays Game:

By GM Valarian

19:30 +0 GMT - The One Ring: A Shout in the Dark, Fantasy Grounds
Adventure set in Middle-earth in the year 2947 of the Third Age. The characters rest up in a village of the Woodmen, when an Orc raid leads to a desperate chase.

For more details and to sign up head over to our site.
https://virtualrpa.guildlaunch.com/calendar/calendar.php?mode=day&year=2013&month=3&day=23&gid=309302

Isembard
March 24th, 2013, 11:57
Hi. I've signed up at the web page and now feel rather foolish that I can't work out how to sign up to a game. Any tips appreciated.

Draeus
March 24th, 2013, 12:09
Hi there,

Firstly, make sure you are signed in.
Click on the calendar
Click on the desired day
You will see in the middle of the screen, a description of the games on that day.
Click on the textwhere it says signup (in white)
In the white box if the game is an ongoing open game just place your characters name in. All games are first come first served.
You may have to wait for your application to be manually accepted. Before you can signup, just checking my mails now to0 sort that for you.

Happy gaming and welcome.

Isembard
March 24th, 2013, 12:19
Thanks. I think I'm sorted.

KingofKlubs
March 24th, 2013, 22:29
Out of curiosity, is there going to be a D&D/Pathfinder game at any point in the foreseeable future?

Isembard
March 25th, 2013, 19:47
So, I think I've signed up for Savage Lord of the Rings on the 30th March. Just wanted to query what happen now. Will I get notification that I'm playing with log in details?
Sorry to ask, but want to be sure I know how things work. I must say the website and concept are a great idea and I hope they continue to be a success.
Thanks
Isembard

Draeus
April 1st, 2013, 17:44
So, I think I've signed up for Savage Lord of the Rings on the 30th March. Just wanted to query what happen now. Will I get notification that I'm playing with log in details?
Sorry to ask, but want to be sure I know how things work. I must say the website and concept are a great idea and I hope they continue to be a success.
Thanks
Isembard

Sorry Isembard wasn't able to get on here before the game.. Actually had personal things come up that I had to cancel the Lord of the Rings. But another GM stepped in for everyone .. I think they played Dark Heresey.

I will re-advertise so keep an eye on our Calendar. If you look at our forums you will see the details for our TeamSpeak 3 Server. Just log in there .. its 24/7 full of male and female crazy *** Role-players at one moment then totally empty the next. So, when online just jump in to chat to like minded folk and get to know the GMs / Other players and loiterers lol.

If you like Lord of the Rings.. GM Valarian is running the One Ring this month I believe. If I'm available I'm going to give it a go also :) So hope to see you there!

Draeus
April 1st, 2013, 17:45
All log-in Details are given on Teamspeak before game starts