PDA

View Full Version : LF 1 player for NWoD crossover!

Retrokinesis
March 18th, 2013, 11:57
Hello! I run a weekly New World of Darkness crossover game set in New York City through FGII. Recently, one of our regulars had to take a several-week break for personal reasons so we need someone to fill the gap.

You'd be joining an in-progress campaign alongside an Ordo Dracul vampire, Director Genius, and Adamantine Arrow mage. Our missing fourth player is a Diamond Court Princess and the moral center of the party. She'll be back in a few weeks but you can of course stay!

Game time is every Thursday at 5PM Eastern and sessions usually run for a few hours. We use Obsidian Portal as a support resource and you can find our campaign wiki here (https://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/brightest-shadows/wikis/main-page). You'll also find the house rules there. You'd be creating a character of any template (excepting Hunters but including Immortals or Slashers) as well as the Genius and Princess fan games with 60 starting experience.

Let me know if you're interested before you roll-up a character. I'd hate for you to spend all that time only to be rejected because you have dual-wielded artifact katanas! :P