PDA

View Full Version : Player Looking For A PF Game

Halon
March 17th, 2013, 20:56
I am a long time D&D player looking for a game to join. I would prefer to start in a new campaign, but it is not a must. I am in Central Time Zone and available Monday-Friday and time after 6pm CST, Friday Noon-7pm CST, and Sunday all day CST. I tend to like an even balance between role playing and combat, but I have no problem with a more role play/combat setting.

If you have any questions for me feel free to ask them here or email me.

edited in more detailed availability :)

Halon
March 19th, 2013, 16:27
I am still looking for a awesome group of people to game with!

JohnD
March 19th, 2013, 16:50
Welcome Halon.

Sometimes it can take a little bit of time to find a group. That said, once you find a solid, stable bunch of people, everything is golden.

You've already listed your days of availability and time zone, so that's good... might also want to specifically say what time periods on those days you are available.

My suggestion is look through threads here in the Guild House and contact DMs there who indicate they are looking for players. Also, check out the 3.5/Pathfinder and the Pathfinder Society forums for actively recruiting games.

Halon
March 19th, 2013, 20:57
I updated my original post with better times. Thanks for the advice.

Unrelated note, the RIP part of your sig made me sad. I just keep getting reminded that the Walking Dead season ends in 2 weeks :(