Game System: D&D 4E - Scales of War

Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day of week and time: Sundays starting at 12Noon CDT
Planned Frequency: About Once every 2 or 3 weeks
Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 20/80 Heavy Combat/Strategy

Number of Players in game & needed: Have 5 players, need 1 more (Looking for ROGUE)
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level
Character restrictions: Core Rulebooks only. No Essentials rules

Details:
The existing players have been playing for a little over a year and to give the current DM a break we decided to start new characters. We play about every other Sunday at 12:00 Noon Chicago time. (UTC-6hrs). We have a couple of folks from Germany, 1 in USA Central and a couple more USA west coast.

We've been using a different Tabletop and are starting up with Fantasy Grounds for the first time. GM has an Ultimate license so no investment needed for new players. We will be learning FG as we go. We also use Herolab, but not a requirement.

Game style is pretty relaxed. We are heavier on tactics than hard-core role-playing. We are not rule lawyers and neither are we looking for rules lawyers.

Also looking for mature players. Most of us are in our 30's or 40's and have played various flavors of D&D and other systems over the years. This campaign will use most 4E core books. Essentials Rules are not being utilized.

Next Session is tomorrow - March 17. If you interested, send me a PM or reply to this post.

Party currently consists of a Druid, a Warlock, a Barbarian, a Rune Priest, and a Fighter. Looking to flesh out the party with 1 more looking for a rogue-type (open locks/traps/etc.). Might consider a bard or something similar.

We use Facebook to arrange and talk about games between sessions.

PhorgottenSon
March 16th, 2013, 19:55
Sessions tend to average out at 3 hours long. Fun game, some joking around, but not enough to slow things down or get side-tracked. The previous Rogue did not leave because of issues with the group or game, just internet issues with his current deployment.

P.S. Thanks for using my template Robb, it comes across very readable and detailed.

rabusby
March 28th, 2013, 15:22
I sent a PM to you, but I figured I would hit you up here. If you are still looking for that Rogue, I am your man. It just so happens that I am in the above age group and likely share a similar lifestyle as thee former Rogue, though my deployment days are over.

I value fun time over any aspect of the game, I generally play Defender roles or an Avenger, but the Rogue life is always a slot I have been open to filling if no one else has. For your trap finding and lock picking, you have Warlock... it has been some time since I dusted off my PHB (I will be doing so today, though) but aren't they able to take Thievery? Eh. Doesn't matter. Every party nerds a Rogue. ;)

Drizzt06
March 31st, 2013, 21:44
hey be more then happy to join if you got the space let me know the frequency works well with me i DM in my Pen & paper session every week but im craving a player spot, played 3rd ed 3.5 and 4e as well as abit of savage worlds

zeek702
April 7th, 2013, 01:05
I have a rogue and would love to play!