PDA

View Full Version : Established 3.5e/PF game seeks a new player

Koreapsu
March 15th, 2013, 02:40
Our Forgotten Realms campaign has been running 9 months and the PCs are just about to hit level 9 or 10.

Time is 21.30 Sunday New Zealand Time (I think that's 02.30PST, 9.30GMT, 19.30AEST). Sessions are 3 weeks on, 1 week off.

Sessions are usually around 4 hours.

Class/race choice is fairly open as we currently have one of each archetype. My preference would be for a reasonably standard base class looking to move into an interesting prestige class. Your character would be starting at level 9, and needs to be non-evil. The campaign is expected to run until level 20ish.

In 2 days we come to the end of our major story arc and we'll be starting another arc in 2 weeks time. If we find the right person we could get them started this weekend, otherwise I'll write you in for the start of the following session on Sunday 31st (we have our once a month break inbetween).

Send me a PM or email [email protected] with your character idea - no need to flesh it out too much yet, maybe just race/class options and a paragraph about your ideas for it.

Nice one.