PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] - ICONS Monday Nights

malachi666
March 14th, 2013, 21:22
Hello Everyone!

I am looking for two players to join a game of ICONS! I have two other players currently, (well one full time, and one intermittant) and am looking to round out the group at four.

We are looking to play Monday nights 8:30-11:00 p.m. in the EST. We will be playing via hangouts, and roll20 (for dice).

Please post below if you are interested.

If you do not know what ICONS is here is a brief summary.

It is a supers game that uses a system heavily influenced by FATE and the classic marvel RPG from TSR. The mechanic is interesting in that only players roll dice, not the GM!

The setting is home-brew, but I will reserve the right to steal from wherever I like.

wiley15
March 19th, 2013, 02:50
Have played Icons a few times before and own the rule-book (and hopefully Great Power / Stark City soon ). Long-time role-player but only a few virtual sessions. Let me know if space still remains. Thanks.

malachi666
March 20th, 2013, 02:19
Sorry for not getting back to you, forgot my password! Anyways there is certainly space available if you are interested. Would you able to start next Monday?

wiley15
March 20th, 2013, 04:07
I should be able to start next Monday. Message me here and we'll exchange email addresses to work everything out.

malachi666
April 15th, 2013, 15:37
*Bump!

Hey Guys, I am looking for one more player. We have two on the go and they are in the midst of a case that could use the aid of one more stalwart hero! PM or Post if interested.