PDA

View Full Version : Deadlands seeking 1, maybe 2 new players

daddystabz
March 12th, 2013, 06:10
We have a a SW Deadlands game that has been quite successful and has been running for several months and we have room for 1-2 players possibly. We would really like to get someone in the group that can use magic, like a Huckster or Indian Shaman....maybe even a straight up Native American character as well. We are currently seasoned at 30 xp and we have a GM and 5 players. We play Monday nights at 9pm eastern. Anyone interested?

mkro95
April 3rd, 2013, 05:40
Are you still looking for Deadlands players? Let me know.

daddystabz
April 3rd, 2013, 05:59
We could possibly use one more player. Do you have Skype? If so, I'd need your Skype name so I can get you added. We use Skype to communicate while playing. My Skype name is warduke5150 if you want to add me.

We just want someone who is committed and will show up consistently. We play Mondays at 9pm eastern and usually end things around a little after midnight or sometimes 1am if people can go that long.

Right now we have 5 players and the Marshal (GM).

I play a gunfighter bounty hunter
We also have a drunkard/carousing gunfighter, an asian monk martial artist, a huckster, a mad scientist. We could really use an indian shaman or some kind of monster hunter or a voodoo practitioner or something similar with some healing capability.

Mgrancey
April 3rd, 2013, 06:21
Only really looking for one more PC, we have 5 and looking for someone to probably play a Indian or a leader character really. We have 3 Gunslingers, a mad scientist and a huckster.

We are probably/roughly 1/2 way through The Flood and the PCs are currently ranked at Seasoned.

mkro95
April 3rd, 2013, 14:25
I need to check my schedule to see if I can make the game. I'm open to playing an Indian Shaman. I'll let you guys know.