PDA

View Full Version : looking for games played on sunday

blinkstone
March 5th, 2013, 06:24
i was just wondering if anyone runs games on sunday -8 GMT (PST) most of the games i've seen are played during the week or on saturdays. can anyone direct me to where a 40 yr old with children (read time consuming obligations) can play?

Valarian
March 5th, 2013, 08:51
I'm in exactly the same situation so I understand the time constraints. Unfortunately in the wrong time zone to help out. I hope you can find something in the evenings.

Mgrancey
March 5th, 2013, 10:04
Might be possible to run occasional one on a Tuesday at 9 est (-5 gmt), if there are enough others who would also be interested.

I'm guessing that you have level 1 character(s) right now for PFS. Are looking you for PFS as its easier to get into, or just more for just getting to game. I have a number of modules pretty much ready to go (just lacking linked tokens) that I could do.

Malkavian_Andi
March 6th, 2013, 19:25
Might be possible to run occasional one on a Tuesday at 9 est (-5 gmt), if there are enough others who would also be interested.I would play, as long as there's no other PFS game I'm playing and I haven't played the scenario yet. So if you announce any games for a tuesday, I'd definitely be interested (although I might still not be able to play, depending on the exact date).

Mgrancey
March 7th, 2013, 06:55
Any preference for Scenarios or Modules, recently got Thornwood with a gift certificate and looking forward to Emerald Spire when it comes in June

Malkavian_Andi
March 7th, 2013, 12:48
I'd prefer low-level scenarios at the moment, because I have lots of leve 1 and 2 character that want to gain some levels.
As long as I haven't played the scenarios yet, they are all good.

blinkstone
March 9th, 2013, 04:47
I may be able to play around 930 (est) i don't usually get home from picking up my child until then... i guess i could rush it and have my wife fill in with the household duties. let me know if you think this is feasable. also i'm totally new, not only to fg2 but to rpg's as a whole so if you don't mind teaching me the ropes it'll be greatly appreciated.