PDA

View Full Version : RMC Games as Observer

S Ferguson
February 26th, 2013, 18:48
I was wondering if anyone was running a game I that I could observe in progress. Just to really get the gist of the ins and outs of the RMC ruleset. I'd be like a mouse in the house. Mic off and just observing. Any time zone is good for me (I'm GMT -5), as I can work my "working" around the game.

Thanks in advance

JohnD
February 26th, 2013, 20:20
Alternating (well... more or less... you know how Real Life is... good intentions and all that...) Wednesday evenings in GMT-6 - you're welcome to observe.

Next game is 02/27 but that might not be ideal for you to see the ruleset in action as it will be mostly a maintenance session (existing characters leveling-up, new character being completed/introduced, buying/selling, etc...).

S Ferguson
February 26th, 2013, 23:03
Alternating (well... more or less... you know how Real Life is... good intentions and all that...) Wednesday evenings in GMT-6 - you're welcome to observe.

Next game is 02/27 but that might not be ideal for you to see the ruleset in action as it will be mostly a maintenance session (existing characters leveling-up, new character being completed/introduced, buying/selling, etc...).

Well I'm definately interested. It might be a good starting-off point before I see the full system in action. After all, leveling up in RM is an ardous process. If you could PM me with any details, it would be much appeciated.

JohnD
February 26th, 2013, 23:35
I'll send you an invite to the Campaign Page - all the connection information is there.

Glad to help out - I was given the same opportunity to observe and it really helped. :)

S Ferguson
February 27th, 2013, 01:15
Thanks. I'll be waiting for the summons.:)