PDA

View Full Version : SW Enhanced Images extension

Ikael
February 24th, 2013, 20:52
Here is another set of features which were extracted from SWFI extension to be own individual extension:

Images & Maps :: Three-layer feature in images and maps: Enable three independent layers for images and maps. Bottom layer for showing background image/blueprint, middle layer for host to setup background related tokens and tiles, and the top layer for play tokens.
Images & Maps :: Set independent measure scale to maps: Different map should be able to have different measure scale. Combat maps have meters/inches, but travalling maps can have kilometers and spacemaps can have lightyears etc.

I have also made strong decision to remove this feature completely from the SWFI extension (leaving only the measurement scale option there). If you want to use three layer extension with SWFI extension, just enable both in use and you're good to go. This deprication will happen in SWFI v0.71 but you can download this extension already and start using it with your current SWFI version, because they are compatible already.

Draeus
March 22nd, 2013, 13:16
When I load 0.71 and Enhanced Images together. Enhanced Images fails to work, but works fine when in its own without 0.71 loaded.

Ikael
March 22nd, 2013, 17:31
When I load 0.71 and Enhanced Images together. Enhanced Images fails to work, but works fine when in its own without 0.71 loaded.

Thanks for letting me know! The issues that I updated the loadorder value in SWFI 0.71 from 10 to 50 and because its new high value it overloaded Enhanced Images extension content. I uploaded new version which fixes this issue.

Thanks again!

Draeus
March 22nd, 2013, 18:45
So far all looks good cheers Ikael

Ikael
July 21st, 2013, 22:26
Mods, can you lock this thread. It will be continued in new thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?19202-Savage-Worlds-Enhancement-Extensions&p=152730&viewfull=1#post152730).