PDA

View Full Version : Modules Not Working With Update

mattcolville
February 24th, 2013, 05:01
I updated FG2, and now two of my modules do not appear in the Module Activation UI.

1: My Monsters modules, in which I have parsed every Monster in the Compendium, is missing. I can see it there in the modules folder, it is no longer listed in the Module Activation window.

2: My Monster Tokens module does not appear, but some other Monster Token module does. I do not want this new Monster Token module, and would like my old one to work.

There's a new Monsters.mod file in my modules folder, I threw it out, but inexplicably I still get these new Monster tokens.

What is going on?

Moon Wizard
February 24th, 2013, 19:06
There are 2 new modules with the names "Animal Tokens" and "Monster Tokens" that are provided with the base FG installation.

If you have custom modules with the same module names in the definition.xml, then only one will appear in the list. Try changing your custom modules to have a different name in the definition.xml file.

Regards,
JPG

damned
February 24th, 2013, 21:27
you will have to change the custom ones as the new ones are now part of the product and will get updated each time there is an update...