PDA

View Full Version : Token Bag Naming

Emrak
February 19th, 2013, 18:10
Hey, if everyone could just go to the FG2 wishlist here https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/, register (takes 5 seconds), and scroll down to "Token bag name tag" and click "Vote" I'd be eternally grateful! kthxbai

p.s.--how is this not currently ranked higher? I would kill for all my bags to have text names!

JohnD
February 19th, 2013, 18:46
Hmm... all my token bags have names.

Emrak
February 19th, 2013, 19:00
Is this for real, or are you just pulling my leg? If so...HOW? lol Share the secret, Oh Wise One.

JohnD
February 19th, 2013, 19:17
Go into your Tokens\Host directory and create sub-directories then move your tokens in accordingly.

I have alphabetical A to Z then subs for example in O I have Orcs, Ogres, etc... for large types.

Emrak
February 19th, 2013, 19:25
I actually have that done, but no bags have names (all they have is hover over tooltips). I'll check it out when I get home though.

JohnD
February 19th, 2013, 19:54
Ah, well, then you have what I have. Tooltips are sufficient as far as I am concerned (and I have a huge inventory of tokens to sort through).

Moon Wizard
February 21st, 2013, 01:28
The token bag graphics are only 50x50 pixels, you wouldn't be able to fit more than 5-6 letters on a bag before they started overlapping each other.

Is there a reason why the tooltip is not sufficient?

One other option I have considered in the past is a place in the token bag that would display full path (or just the name) when hovering or single clicking.

Regards,
JPG

Emrak
February 21st, 2013, 01:52
The token bag graphics are only 50x50 pixels, you wouldn't be able to fit more than 5-6 letters on a bag before they started overlapping each other.

I'll take what I can get lol

Is there a reason why the tooltip is not sufficient?

Honestly, it's just ease and speed of use. When I'm in-game I want to be able to just click-click-click to get to the monsters I'm looking for. Right now it's click...wait...click-click...wait...move cursor...wait...move cursor...wait...click-click

Drives my 21st Century want-it-now sensibilities crazy. :)

JohnD
February 21st, 2013, 04:53
You should be able to set most of that up ahead of time.