PDA

View Full Version : Where is the new FRP extension?

S Ferguson
February 19th, 2013, 01:50
I'm just wondering, since the wiki is down, if someone has the 0.51 version of the FRP extension. I've stuck with Rolemaster since the beginning, but FRP holds a special place in my heart.

Dakadin
February 19th, 2013, 02:02
You can see a link to it in the List of Extensions and Modules thread. Here is a link to the forum thread where Ardem keeps it updated: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15963

S Ferguson
February 19th, 2013, 02:06
Thanks. Didn't notice it in the three pages of posts.:o

Trenloe
February 19th, 2013, 02:12
Thanks. Didn't notice it in the three pages of posts.:o
We've generally been making "sticky" posts at the top of each forum with links to extensions and modules so that people can find things easier. Rolemaster is no exception - right at the top of the forum is a "List of Extensions and Modules" and the FRP extension is mentioned in the first post. :)

S Ferguson
February 19th, 2013, 02:15
It's just awkward reading posts last to forst to get to the actual link. I had tried that link, but obviously didn't read far enough. My bad.;)

Dakadin
February 19th, 2013, 02:19
Agreed that's why I try to keep links in the first post to the relevant threads.

Ardem
February 19th, 2013, 04:07
Likewise when I am posting and extension, I will keep the link in the first post.

However the other post will show relevant information on what has been changed. I have noted there is still a slight bug I need to fix and its to do with the monsters init. It come across as RMC init values which are higher then FRP. I will get a chance to fix this just been busy with other stuff.