PDA

View Full Version : Vote for Scenario - Saturday 2/23/13 1 PM CST (-6 GMT)

Gwaihir Scout
February 19th, 2013, 00:03
Session Day and Time and time zone: Saturday 23rd February 1 PM CST
GMT Offset: -6
Duration: 4-5 hours
Fantasy Grounds license: Full (lite license required to join)
Chat type: Teamspeak ( server address: fgts.servegame.com)
Tiers and subtiers valid for this scenario: TBA

Vote on whichever scenarios you'd be willing to play, then sign up on the calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=992) and here with your character file. At the end of the game, I'll need either a picture/pdf of your last chronicle if it's not a brand new character or the following information from it if it's not a brand-new character:

Player name:
Character name:
Society #:
Faction:
Chronicle number:
XP:
Fame:
Prestige:
Gold:

And I'll need you to give me this information after the game if applicable:
Items Sold/Conditions Gained:
Items Bought/Conditions Cleared:

Harbinger
February 19th, 2013, 13:40
Here is my 1st level Monk.

Gertak
February 19th, 2013, 22:50
Looks like you already have a full 6 but I'll sign up in the event someone cannot make it.

Gwaihir Scout
February 19th, 2013, 23:05
Only people who sign up here count. You're in.

Halma
February 21st, 2013, 15:29
Hey guys,

I would love to join you in your pathfinder game. I was thinking of playing a Human Ranger (Archer/two-hander), that can do ranged and face to face melee combat. Is the first game this Saturday at 1:00 CST? I should have a character ready by tonight and will re-post with his stats.

Thanks,

Halma

Gertak
February 21st, 2013, 15:45
Here is my character and his Chronicle sheet. I made a few modifications to the character himself since he is still level 1. I also converted most of my gp into pp for weight conservation.

Trueshots
February 21st, 2013, 16:36
@ G.Scout

I would probably play my level 2 but I think if you end up doing 1st steps or something I need to be level 1. I'm good to go either way, just let me know which you want me to post, a level 1 or a level 2. Thanks.

Gwaihir Scout
February 21st, 2013, 16:50
Hey guys,

I would love to join you in your pathfinder game. I was thinking of playing a Human Ranger (Archer/two-hander), that can do ranged and face to face melee combat. Is the first game this Saturday at 1:00 CST? I should have a character ready by tonight and will re-post with his stats.

Thanks,

Halma

This won't be a regular game. It's a Pathfinder Society scenario that we'll be done with after one game, but you'll get a chronicle for your character so you can take him on another Society mission.

loaluciferloa
February 21st, 2013, 17:10
hey i would like to join here is my character since i just created him i dont have a chronicle sheet

Balthazor
id 78054-1

loaluciferloa
February 21st, 2013, 17:19
btw i want to ask something in case i do get accepted in here you say 1pm cst but in calendar you have scheduled an 9pm time. which time is the right one?

Malkavian_Andi
February 21st, 2013, 17:23
The calendar shows your local time.
The time will be 1 pm CST, which will be 9 pm for you.

loaluciferloa
February 21st, 2013, 17:25
ok i didnt realise it ok tnx

icedsonik
February 21st, 2013, 17:27
hi i love to play this campaing ,

i sent u my character sheet

and my id is:# 78269-1

Gwaihir Scout
February 22nd, 2013, 01:34
I really should have checked the setting to see who voted for what option.

Since we have several new people, I'll run First Steps.

GET ME YOUR CHARACTER BY FRIDAY! I need time to check them over.

JohnD
February 22nd, 2013, 02:00
Hey GW... which part of First Steps are you thinking of?

Gwaihir Scout
February 22nd, 2013, 03:11
Hey GW...
"When there's trouble, you
Call Gee-Double-You" (https://youtu.be/375ENQbru8s?t=18s)

Ahem, sorry. Going by the voting, it'll be Part 1.

JohnD
February 22nd, 2013, 03:41
And you have a full list I see... enjoy your game everyone! :)

Trueshots
February 23rd, 2013, 04:46
@ G Scout
Sorry I haven't posted my character yet, I've only been out if bed a few times since I got sick. I'm going back to sleep now but should be good to go for tomorrow. My character is already made and has chronicle so ill load it up as soon as I get out of bed in the next number of hours. Sorry again for the delay!

Gwaihir Scout
February 23rd, 2013, 05:33
hey i would like to join here is my character since i just created him i dont have a chronicle sheet

Balthazor
id 78054-1

You only get 4 1st-level spells per day, not 5.
I added the masterwork attack bonus to your longsword.
I don't see your favored class bonus.

loaluciferloa
February 23rd, 2013, 11:32
i get 3 from the wizard and my int modifier right? i got +5 with racial. or does the racial doesnt count? if its that as soon as we start i will remove 1

loaluciferloa
February 23rd, 2013, 11:33
oh i didnt notice per day i can only cast 3 i dont know if while i was testing some things i picked more

loaluciferloa
February 23rd, 2013, 11:34
but i get +1 spell from the arcane bond

loaluciferloa
February 23rd, 2013, 11:35
and my favorite class bonus is from elf that gives +1/2 uses/day (force missile)

loaluciferloa
February 23rd, 2013, 11:40
i just read again the arcane bond and it says that i can cast any spell even if its not prepared so i shouldnt have choosen a specific one. sry about that still a noob with pathfinder.

Mike17
February 23rd, 2013, 13:40
heres my char sir

Gwaihir Scout
February 23rd, 2013, 15:03
i get 3 from the wizard and my int modifier right? i got +5 with racial. or does the racial doesnt count? if its that as soon as we start i will remove 1

You get 1 for being a 1st-level wizard. You get 2 more for your intelligence bonus. And you get 1 more evocation for being an evoker, making 4 total.

loaluciferloa
February 23rd, 2013, 15:13
yes forgot about that. that is why i had put 5. 4 and the arcane bond.

loaluciferloa
February 23rd, 2013, 15:14
i will remove one since as i said above the arcane bond can be any spells from my spellbook without even being prepared

Trueshots
February 23rd, 2013, 15:33
@G.Scout

Sorry man had change of heart and respeced the toon. The last chronicle is attached and heres some addition info for ya. The XML attached is so you can have a look at the core of the toon. I'm going back in to add "quick" abilities and such but am not changing anything. I'll have finished product by game time.

Pope Pius Van Gui (Inquisitor)
Starting XP 1
PFS# 71518-2
PP:0
Fame:2
Starting Gold: 703
Bought:
Inquisitor's Kit (30 gold)
Darkwood Repeating Light X-bow (610 gold)
Repeating X-bow bolts (20) (4 gold)
End Gold: 59

If you have questions just yell at me.

Gwaihir Scout
February 23rd, 2013, 15:51
heres my char sir

This character is illegal in several ways. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to help you fix it. If you do get into the game and don't have it fixed, you'll have to play a pregenerated character.

@G.Scout

Sorry man had change of heart and respeced the toon. The last chronicle is attached and heres some addition info for ya. The XML attached is so you can have a look at the core of the toon. I'm going back in to add "quick" abilities and such but am not changing anything. I'll have finished product by game time.

Pope Pius Van Gui (Inquisitor)
Starting XP 1
PFS# 71518-2
PP:0
Fame:2
Starting Gold: 703
Bought:
Inquisitor's Kit (30 gold)
Darkwood Repeating Light X-bow (610 gold)
Repeating X-bow bolts (20) (4 gold)
End Gold: 59

If you have questions just yell at me.

Repeating crossbows are exotic weapons. You'll need a feat to use them without the -4 penalty.

Trueshots
February 23rd, 2013, 15:54
This character is illegal in several ways. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to help you fix it.
@Mike17
If your there I'm available to help you with it here for the next little bit. Send me a PM and I'll jump in Team Speak to try and help.

Trueshots
February 23rd, 2013, 15:56
Repeating crossbows are exotic weapons. You'll need a feat to use them without the -4 penalty.

Class Features

The following are class features of the inquisitor.

Weapon and Armor Proficiency: An inquisitor is proficient with all simple weapons, plus the hand crossbow, longbow, repeating crossbow, shortbow, and the favored weapon of her deity. She is also proficient with light armor, medium armor, and shields (except tower shields).

Gwaihir Scout
February 23rd, 2013, 15:57
Ah, there it is.

Mike17
February 23rd, 2013, 16:20
ok i think its better now

Trueshots
February 23rd, 2013, 17:17
ok i think its better now

Mike I loaded you character onto my server to look at it. To be honest I'm probably the wrong person to look at it due to knowing almost nothing about spell casters.

You picked Fly as skill, so you need some way to fly, (example.Tengu have wings). Do you have this a a Sorc spell or something?
Fly:
You are skilled at flying, either through the use of wings or magic, and you can perform daring or complex maneuvers while airborne. Note that this skill does not give you the ability to fly.
Requirement
You cannot take this skill without a natural means of flight or gliding. Creatures can also take ranks in Fly if they possess a reliable means of flying every day (either through a spell or other magical manner, such as a druid’s wild shape ability).

You have armor on and sorcs don't have armor proficiency normally, is that a bloodline thing?

Also you picked Mage Armor as a spell which will not stack with the armor you're wearing.

If you could share with me archetype and bloodline info, I may be able to help more. Even better if you have a hero lab (.por) file would be the best.

EDIT: Ok see draconic, so you get claws at level one but no ability to fly until level 15. I assume youre preparing for that. Still no armor proficiency though. This will cause arcane spell failure so you need to be careful with that.

Also looks like you only piced 1 trait. you get 2. the one you picked make spellcraft a class skill, but spellcraft is auto class skill for SOrc so you might want to look at something different.

Hope this helps, again if you wanta get in TS ill be glad to look at it more with you.

avro5731
February 23rd, 2013, 17:50
Any room for me? :D

Trueshots
February 23rd, 2013, 17:55
I think we have one on waitlist but I don't see 6 xml files on this thread so I'm not sure tbh.

Trueshots
February 23rd, 2013, 18:48
@Scout

Here's Mike17's toon updated.

Gwaihir Scout
February 23rd, 2013, 18:49

No, but you can always hop on and see if there's a no-show.

Gwaihir Scout
February 23rd, 2013, 19:02
@Scout

Here's Mike17's toon updated.

Better, although Keen Senses and Dual Minded should be listed in the abilities section, and I don't know where Impressive Presence came from.

Did Mike approve all these changes? That 20 Charisma seriously hurts his other stats.

Trueshots
February 23rd, 2013, 19:07
Better, although Keen Senses and Dual Minded should be listed in the abilities section, and I don't know where Impressive Presence came from.

Did Mike approve all these changes? That 20 Charisma seriously hurts his other stats.

He, Scott and I talked about it. He wants a heavy damage dealer with high DC's

Imp Pres is a "Pathfinder Society add on" and its unseable 1x a day it appears

Keen Senses and Dual Minded are both showing up for me so I'm not sure.

Harbinger
February 24th, 2013, 00:25
Could you export my character for me Scout? also I think I'd like my faction to be Lantern Lodge. I think I was out fixing my mic when you told others what you wanted other than faction, so Please just ask me and I'll give it to you. Thanks again for a great game.

Gwaihir Scout
February 24th, 2013, 21:26
Mike, I need your PFS number.

Mike17
February 24th, 2013, 21:32
78059 is my number

Gwaihir Scout
February 24th, 2013, 21:53
Could you export my character for me Scout? also I think I'd like my faction to be Lantern Lodge. I think I was out fixing my mic when you told others what you wanted other than faction, so Please just ask me and I'll give it to you. Thanks again for a great game.

Make sure to change this on Paizo's website. It gave me Grand Lodge when I reported the session.

Gwaihir Scout
February 24th, 2013, 22:43
Here are your characters and chronicles (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nx2u27frrzrte24/rcMzrlHGRP). Tell me if there's any corrections or purchases you want by Monday evening and I'll sign them.

You can see what's allowed for you to buy on the second page of the chronicle or in the PFS Guide. I recommend that everyone uses 2 Prestige Points to buy his own wand of cure light wounds. Even if you can't use it, you can give it to someone who can and have him use it on you during the scenario. Never expect someone to use his own resources to heal you, even if his class is cleric.

Harbinger
February 25th, 2013, 03:51
Make sure to change this on Paizo's website. It gave me Grand Lodge when I reported the session.
thank you, it is showing correct, and I got my XML file. Thank you.

Harbinger
February 25th, 2013, 03:52
Here are your characters and chronicles (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nx2u27frrzrte24/rcMzrlHGRP). Tell me if there's any corrections or purchases you want by Monday evening and I'll sign them.

You can see what's allowed for you to buy on the second page of the chronicle or in the PFS Guide. I recommend that everyone uses 2 Prestige Points to buy his own wand of cure light wounds. Even if you can't use it, you can give it to someone who can and have him use it on you during the scenario. Never expect someone to use his own resources to heal you, even if his class is cleric.
I would like to do as you suggested and buy a wand of cure light wounds for 2 PP, how do I do it? Just tell you?

Gwaihir Scout
February 25th, 2013, 04:23
I would like to do as you suggested and buy a wand of cure light wounds for 2 PP, how do I do it? Just tell you?

Yep. I'll add it in later.

Gwaihir Scout
February 27th, 2013, 23:23
Chronicles are signed.