PDA

View Full Version : Potion, Scrolls, and MW Weapons Module?

Emrak
February 18th, 2013, 21:43
I'm looking for a module that contains potions (such as bull's strength), scrolls (such as bull's strength), and masterwork weapons. Is there such a module? If not, how do you all handle said items when building out an adventure?

Thanks

JohnD
February 19th, 2013, 03:27
For MW - make yourself a regular version, add MW to the front of the name and in the properties give it a +1 to hit.

For potions, on the Actions tab create yourself a "spell" class called Potions and add them in individually as per the spell they are allowing you to cast.

Silveras
February 19th, 2013, 04:45
At least in the Pathfinder data sets, the "Paizo Magic Items" includes the core potions and wands. I don't recall seeing Scrolls.

For masterwork, you should be able to type "masterwork" into the properties of the weapon and have it add the +1 to hit (but not to damage) automatically.

hotchip_hq
July 22nd, 2013, 22:33
For potions, on the Actions tab create yourself a "spell" class called Potions and add them in individually as per the spell they are allowing you to cast.

Excuse my newness but what is the "action tab"? I don't have such an option.

lachancery
July 22nd, 2013, 22:46
Excuse my newness but what is the "action tab"? I don't have such an option.
The last tab of the character sheet - they are shown along the right edge of the character sheet. If you want to see fully made character sheets, I recommend you download the four Pathfinder iconic characters at the message below. You can import them by clicking the import icon on the Create Character window.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?16900-Files-Pregen-Player-Characters-(FG-format)&p=136348&viewfull=1#post136348

Mgrancey
July 22nd, 2013, 22:47
There are two modules, one is Basic Magic Items and the other is Complete Magic Items, between the two most everything is covered.

hotchip_hq
July 22nd, 2013, 23:33
There are two modules, one is Basic Magic Items and the other is Complete Magic Items, between the two most everything is covered.

Thanks, that's what I was looking for :)