PDA

View Full Version : One Player Needed for Weekly Gaming Group

malvok
February 18th, 2013, 21:12
My weekly gaming group needs one player to join us. Currently we play every Sunday at 6pm eastern. We use Fantasy Grounds and Google+ hangouts.

My friend and I run Traveller campaigns, alternating weekly as GM. Another friend wants to start a space/time travel based Hero System campaign.

More information can be found on the calendar here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=991).

I'm working on a Traveller ruleset and players will be using it as it develops.

We only have room for one new player at this time. If you're interested, we can meet and discuss this over skype or a google hangout.

Thanks.

Caebhin
February 19th, 2013, 23:03
I would love to get back into Traveller again. I would only be ale to be a half player, though. I have something every other Sunday that keeps me until 7 central. This Sunday 24th I'm good, and next Sunday, not until 6:30 (6:45 more realistically) central at the earliest... and so on. If you need a player for one campaign only, let me know. Thanks.

SDonFG
February 19th, 2013, 23:39
As a huge Traveller fan, I'm certainly interested but would be difficult to stick with a weekly schedule. While I've played Classic Traveller a bunch, I only own the core rulebook for Mongoose Traveller and have yet to try it out.

malvok
February 24th, 2013, 03:42
Still looking for another player to join our gaming group who can meet each week.

PhorgottenSon
February 24th, 2013, 22:10
I have never played Traveller, but I like the idea. I prefer games with a nice bit of actual role playing and I never create min max characters. If you are willing to help out a newbie, this would be a great fit for my schedule.

malvok
February 25th, 2013, 07:31
We've found someone, thanks all.