PDA

View Full Version : Opening in old school Greyhawk campaign.

dr_venture
February 18th, 2013, 03:31
Alternating Fridays, 6-10pm Pacific. FG text chat only - no voice - the pace is slower than some like, but the immersion is great. Not for everyone, but great for some. Rules system is Castles & Crusades (rules-lite game closely related to early versions of D&D).

This is a continuation of a long-running early Greyhawk campaign (a classic version of one of the original campaign settings, ala Gygax) with a definite retro vibe. We're starting with a classic module from '84 or so and see where things go. I'm an easy going GM and am happy to teach some newbies to either C&C or Fantasy Grounds... or both. Setting info, game scheduling, house rules details, wiki, and player's forum set up on Obsidian Portal (you'll need to provide me with your account name there - it's free). This game will be played using Hamachi (free VPN software - easy to use, and I have full instructions on the OP site).

Please PM me if you're interested. Let me know what your gaming background is, and what sounds interesting about this game.