PDA

View Full Version : Another run of The Disappeared?

Gwaihir Scout
February 17th, 2013, 18:36
I plan on running Fortress of the Nail (Tier 5-9), the follow-up to The Disappeared (Tier 1-5). Before I do that, I thought I'd ask if there were enough people who haven't played The Disappeared for me to run it first. The times will be the next two Saturdays at 1 PM CST (-6 GMT).

For those who weren't aware, these scenarios will have an effect on the plot of the campaign going forward. If a certain percentage (probably half) of the tables worldwide who play either mission fails (during a short period of time I don't know), then the missions will be treated as a failure for the campaign.

So, let me know if you want to play The Disappeared—quickly, so I have time to prep. Fortress of the Nail will happen regardless.

Gertak
February 17th, 2013, 19:51
What's the level range on those?

Gwaihir Scout
February 17th, 2013, 20:41
I plan on running Fortress of the Nail (Tier 5-9), the follow-up to The Disappeared (Tier 1-5).
If you want the break down, they're subtiers 1-2 and 4-5 for The Disappeared and 5-6 and 8-9 for Fortress of the Nail.

Malkavian_Andi
February 17th, 2013, 21:31
I would love to play Fortress of the Nail, but I don't have a level 5 character yet :(
I don't think that will change so fast, so I suppose I won't be able to play it yet.
I have already played The Disappeared, so I won't be participating there either.
But I will let you know if I get a character to level 5 within the next few days ^^

Gwaihir Scout
February 17th, 2013, 21:32
Don't forget you can use a level 7 pregen, but I can understand if you don't want to.

Blackfoot
February 17th, 2013, 21:38
I'd like to play but I don't think I can make the date.
I'm out for the second game as I don't have a high enough dude yet... that date I could probably make.

Malkavian_Andi
February 17th, 2013, 21:43
Don't forget you can use a level 7 pregen, but I can understand if you don't want to.
yes, but it's not quite the same as playing one of my own characters. I'd probably go for the same character I used for The Disappeared (it'd be a nice storytelling detail). He's level 3 now, and I did plan to give him the first Runelords chronicle, but he'll still be a few XP short of level 5.
It won't be a big deal if I can't make it, though. There'll be more opportunities for that scenario.

oh, btw: Did you plan to play The Disappeared next week (feb 23) and Fortress of the Nail the week after that (mar 2)? Then I won't be able to make it anyway. I'll be at a convention on march 1-3 ^^

Gwaihir Scout
February 17th, 2013, 21:50
I took a look at the character list. I thought there were more level 5s, but I guess their players aren't regulars anymore. I'll have to see if there's enough hits for Fortress.

And it would be nice to take the same character to both scenarios, but unless you happen to be the right level, there's unfortunately not really any way you can do both with one character in a timely manner. Fortress takes place shortly after Disappeared. It's not necessary to do both.

Bloodlust
February 18th, 2013, 10:15
I'd be interested in Fortress of the Nail with my level 6 ranger.

Winged1
February 18th, 2013, 18:12
I am interested

I have played neither session, I have a 5th level Magus/Rouge, Saturday 1 pm is when I normally play face 2 face but I could probably rearrange.

Gwaihir Scout
February 18th, 2013, 23:05
Alright, seems like not enough people who can play Fortress with their own characters. I'll pick a different one.

Mike17
February 18th, 2013, 23:18
i loike to play the game i can make a lv 5 char fast i have hero lab and i like to make a lv 5 sorc dragon disciple ok

Gwaihir Scout
February 18th, 2013, 23:44
Glad to see the enthusiasm, Mike, but this is for the Pathfinder Society organized campaign and all characters must start at level 1. You could play as a level 7 pregenerated character and apply the credit to a new level 1 character, though. Check out the info and links in this thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17510) for more information.

I'm going to be putting up a new thread for a different scenario on that day. You're welcome to join that game.

Mike17
February 18th, 2013, 23:49
ok i have a lv 1 char all i need to do is add it to u let me know what u want me to addd it to u so u have it

Gwaihir Scout
February 19th, 2013, 00:11
OK, I've set up a new thread with a vote for this Saturday, and I'll work on something new for the week after, probably Shades of Ice.

Trenloe
February 19th, 2013, 00:42
i loike to play the game i can make a lv 5 char fast i have hero lab and i like to make a lv 5 sorc dragon disciple ok
This is a Pathfinder Society game so you can't just make a level 5 character - you have to gain experience through playing official Pathfinder Society scenarios.

Have a look at the information in this thread to see what Pathfinder Society is all about and see if you are interested: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17510

Mike17
February 19th, 2013, 00:50
i know i have my lv 1 already made up thx

Winged1
February 19th, 2013, 05:03
I am interested

I have played neither session, I have a 5th level Magus/Rouge, Saturday 1 pm is when I normally play face 2 face but I could probably rearrange.
Sorry Gwaihir but after looking it up on my records I found out that I have played Disappeared and my Venture Captain reminded me that I am playing Fortress when he gets back, oops

Mike17
February 19th, 2013, 23:11
scout let me know where to send my char sheet to u to chk out and are u using buy out or rolls fot stats pls email me at mcpomike17@gmail ok thx

mike

Trenloe
February 19th, 2013, 23:19
scout let me know where to send my char sheet to u to chk out and are u using buy out or rolls fot stats pls email me at mcpomike17@gmail ok thx
This game uses Pathfinder Society rules which has strict guidelines on how to create your character.

Please check out the thread I mentioned before: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17510

You will need to download the free PFS guide mentioned in step 2 and follow the instructions within that guide to create your character and select your Pathfinder Society faction.

icedsonik
February 21st, 2013, 17:25
hi i love to play this campaing ,

i sent u my character sheet

and my id is:78269