PDA

View Full Version : PFS Sunday Feb 24th 2pm GMT - 0-08 Slave Pits of Absalom

Gondrick
February 17th, 2013, 14:42
It is time to run my first adventure, I will be running Slave Pits of Absalom. This will be a tier 1-2 since it is my first PFS DMing experience and my second DMing session ever.

I would love it if one or more people wore "PFS Veterans" but we will have fun anyways if you would like to join go to the calender HERE (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=990) and sign up I will do first come first serve since that is the most fair way.

When you have signed up I would like a XML file of your character (and familiar if you have one), the previous Chronicle Sheet and your number.

Module: 0-08 Slave Pits of Absalom
Session Day and Time and time zone: Sunday Feb 24th 2pm GMT
GMT Offset: +0
Duration: About 4 hours.
Fantasy Grounds license: Full which means you need a lite license to play .
Chat type: Teamspeak at fgts.servegame.com
Tier: 1-2

This is my first DMing session so please go easy on me and if I do something wrong don't be afraid to tell me I wont get mad (I will just TPK you ) no seriously I won't.

See you in game!

mr lol
February 17th, 2013, 16:20
count me in.

this will be my 2nd game with fantasy grounds.

Boinus Lagmar.
Dwarf Fighter.
ID: 65948-1

Gondrick
February 17th, 2013, 16:49
count me in.

this will be my 2nd game with fantasy grounds.

Boinus Lagmar.
Dwarf Fighter.
ID: 65948-1
Nice to see, you are welcome to the wonderful session of mind trickery!

Mgrancey
February 18th, 2013, 11:55
Ericks
18411-1
Human bard

Gertak
February 19th, 2013, 22:42
It looks like you already have a full 6 but if one drops out let me know, I'd be interested in playing.

Gondrick
February 20th, 2013, 15:22
I´ll tell you as soon as we drop below 5 ;)

Trueshots
February 21st, 2013, 16:43
@ Mgrancey

You are probably going to have to come up with a better way to show proof of your Chronicle. The picture you took is completely unreadable and will make it impossible for a GM to confirm the accuracy of the last chronicle. Do you have a scanner or the ability take a quality picture? If you have a smart phone they typically have a decent camera and also there are apps that you can download that allow you to scan documents with you phone.

loaluciferloa
February 21st, 2013, 17:08
It is time to run my first adventure, I will be running Slave Pits of Absalom. This will be a tier 1-2 since it is my first PFS DMing experience and my second DMing session ever.

I would love it if one or more people wore "PFS Veterans" but we will have fun anyways if you would like to join go to the calender HERE (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=990) and sign up I will do first come first serve since that is the most fair way.

When you have signed up I would like a XML file of your character (and familiar if you have one), the previous Chronicle Sheet and your number.

Module: 0-08 Slave Pits of Absalom
Session Day and Time and time zone: Sunday Feb 24th 2pm GMT
GMT Offset: +0
Duration: About 4 hours.
Fantasy Grounds license: Full which means you need a lite license to play .
Chat type: Teamspeak at fgts.servegame.com
Tier: 1-2

This is my first DMing session so please go easy on me and if I do something wrong don't be afraid to tell me I wont get mad (I will just TPK you ) no seriously I won't.

See you in game!

here is my character but i will be playing a game early sunday too so i will sent you the chronicle sheet from there before we start we see then.
Balthazor
id 78054-1

Mgrancey
February 21st, 2013, 18:06
I don't have a smart phone, nor do I have a scanner setup.

Trenloe
February 21st, 2013, 18:13
I don't have a smart phone, nor do I have a scanner setup.
Assuming you're using a digital camera of some sort, I think one of the main problems with your earlier photo was the lighting. Make sure the chronicle is on a flat surface with good lighting. Also, review the photo before you send it - make sure it is readable...

cerijoel
February 24th, 2013, 00:23
Hi, here's my xml and chronicle.

loaluciferloa
February 24th, 2013, 00:25
hey gondrick me and icedsonik finished the adventure but the dm said that he will sent us the character chonicles sometime today (24/02) when they are ready. what happens if he hasnt sent them when we start? can we still play? and when they are done we just sent them to you to give us the chronicle sheet from your adventure?

Gondrick
February 24th, 2013, 00:27
If you do not gain a level during that session you can just use the character sheet that you used in that session.

Trueshots
February 24th, 2013, 02:16
Not trying to be a jack ball here but chronicles must be 100% accurate in order to provide complete fairness to all PFS players. If the GM doesn't know how much gold, fame, pp, sells, purchases you earned the game before its near impossible to complete an accurate chronicle later. GMs are responsible to report their games to Paizo and for info to be accurate, if they don't have the correct info they can't do this.

loaluciferloa
February 24th, 2013, 02:54
well i just said if its possible to finish the adventure then i will give him the chronicle sheet i get from the other campaign and then he can make the other one if i dont buy anything in this campaign i dont think that it matters a lot its not like i am lying. he will see it when i give him the other chronicle sheet i remember exactly what i spent. 20 gp to learn to spells form scrolls so other than that i got the gold from the adventure and 1 exp plus i unlocked some items that if i dont buy in this adventure doesnt matter

Mgrancey
February 24th, 2013, 03:23
??? Unless reporting has drastically changed, GM's only report character number, Prestige, faction, and death. Gold is only on chronicle sheet and they only need to sign off on gains pretty much, some other stuff dealing with persistent effects, and magic items that are less permeable, like rings of spell knowledge or spell storing. I know what the PFS guide says, but honestly seems like you make a bigger deal about this than needed.

Trenloe
February 24th, 2013, 07:22
For those talking about accurate chronicle sheets please have a read of this thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17754

We are trying to be accurate and fair across the board for all players. I'm asking GMs to not provide the chronicle sheet for a completed game until the player has given them the full information from their previous chronicle - the preferred form of this is a photo/scan of their last completed chronicle.

This is essentially a form of a mini audit and is encouraged to help players complete their chronicles correctly and to keep good records for the time if/when a PC is given a full audit.

There will always be situations where players are using the same PC with little down-time between adventures and may not get their last chronicle info before they play the next game. In these situations I suggest that the player informs the GM of the first game that they need their chronicle sheet ASAP as they have another game - provide that GM with all of the info they need to complete the chronicle sheet straight away (purchases, items sold, consumable use, etc.).

We don't want to get into a situation where we have GMs waiting for previous chronicle information for days after the end of a scenario and not being able to provide completed chronicle sheets - we want the paperwork to be completed soon after so that everyone can move onto the next adventure...

icedsonik
February 24th, 2013, 09:34
id: # 78269-1
Name : Alazor

loaluciferloa
February 24th, 2013, 10:00
well i told the gm that we would playing a game today and he said that he will sent the chronicle today as soon as he finishes it. i knew that normally we are given the chronicle sheets at the end of the adventure but i cant kill him because he didnt give it yet.

mr lol
February 24th, 2013, 18:10
thanks for a good game, little laggy at first but glad it wasnt too long ;)
and nice RP'ing of the npcs

Gondrick
February 24th, 2013, 19:47
Thanks everyone for participating I will defensively do this again, and for the next time I will have had the problem with loading images fixed donŽt know what it is but IŽll figure it out.

The Chronicle sheets will be up soon if you have a game session soon just tell me and you will get the sheet faster.

loaluciferloa
February 25th, 2013, 02:01
here is my chronicle sheet from the last campaign

icedsonik
February 25th, 2013, 06:37
this is my chronicle gond, see this and see the message i send it to u , to see if can buy the stuff i told u

Gondrick
February 26th, 2013, 17:29
I have uploaded all you files just Click here. (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/badxfr19m575sg8/mG7xGohVup)
Any problems with them just tell me and I will fix it.