PDA

View Full Version : Cleric Token

feral1
February 16th, 2013, 00:44
A friend of mine wanted to play a Cleric and I couldn't find a token that matched his perception of the character, so I made one. I figured I might as well share it in case someone else has a use for it. I've also included an Egyptian Priestess that I made last year.

JohnD
February 16th, 2013, 03:18
Nice - thanks for sharing. :)

GunnarGreybeard
February 16th, 2013, 05:36
More tokens are always a good thing. Thanks.

feral1
February 17th, 2013, 18:53
Thanks. I got bored and made a couple of more. They are primatively rendered, it makes the much faster to produce, and I simplified them by leaving out the legs. Now they fit into chairs on the inn maps much nicer :)

sehmerus
April 11th, 2013, 13:16
Dont suppose you have a tiefling,Rogue. or any Dragonborn in your token collection?

feral1
April 11th, 2013, 21:23
Sorry, no. I've posted all that I've made. I got sidetracked with other stuff and haven't had the time to do more.

gmkieran
April 11th, 2013, 21:59
IIRC, Devin Night had some good Tiefling tokens in a similar style - don't recall a rogue off the top, but he had a few. Check out his stuff here (once he finishes re-building it - he just started last week): https://immortalnights.com/tokensite/?page_id=464

There may have been some Tieflings in the free sets he put out - I can look and post them here, if he's cool with it. You might even find them just searching the forums here.

Cheers!
GMK

feral1
September 27th, 2014, 18:17
I made some tokens for some friend's characters and figured I might as well put them out there for other DM's personal use.

Bidmaron
October 5th, 2014, 04:50
How about putting these in the more persistent Token area of the same sub forum so they don't age into the ether.

feral1
October 5th, 2014, 18:41
Done. Thanks for the suggestion

Quorlox
January 1st, 2015, 17:46
Thanks!

ZanyZane
April 2nd, 2015, 16:47
Feral,

How do you go about making these tokens, if you don't mind me asking?

feral1
April 2nd, 2015, 22:38
I looked at Devon Knight's tokens and his tutorial to see how he did it. Then I drew them by hand and scanned them into photoshop for colouring. I put the legs, torso, head, weapons and shields on different layers so they can be mixed and matched to create other tokens. You can also use the colour balance in photoshop as a quick and easy way to alter the colours. Save them as PNG files to keep the transparency around the token and you're good to go.

RobboNJ69
May 24th, 2016, 04:10
Nice job. Thanks!