PDA

View Full Version : PFS Sunday Feb 17th 1pm GMT (7pm MST) - 0-01 Silent Tide

Gondrick
February 13th, 2013, 22:28
I have been dancing around this for a while now it is time to run my first adventure, I will be running Silent Tide which I have now prepared for three weeks. This will be a tier 1-2 since it is my first PFS DMing experience and my second DMing session ever.

I would love it if one or more people wore "PFS Veterans" but we will have fun anyways ;) if you would like to join go to the calender HERE (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=988) and sign up I will do first come first serve since that is the most fair way.

When you have signed up I would like a XML file of your character (and familiar if you have one), the previous Chronicle Sheet and your number.

info: 0-01 Silent Tide
Module:
Session Day and Time and time zone: Sunday Feb 17th 2pm GMT
GMT Offset: 0
Duration: About 4 hours.
Fantasy Grounds license: Full which means you need a lite license to play .
Chat type: Teamspeak at fgts.servegame.com
Tier: 1-2

This is my first DMing session so please go easy on me and if I do something wrong don't be afraid to tell me I wont get mad (I will just TPK you ;) ) no seriously I won't.

See you in game!

-------------
Edit: my bad with the time.

Malkavian_Andi
February 14th, 2013, 22:12
The time you posted seems a little bit confusing. You say it'll be at 1pm GMT (7pm MST).

Do I correctly assume that's Greenwitch Mean Time and Mountain Standard Time you're talking about?
If so, 1pm GMT and 7pm MST are two different times (1pm GMT = 6am MST; 7pm MST = 2am GMT (the next day))

Please help me clear this confusion, as I'd be able to play on Monday 2am GMT, but not on Sunday 1pm GMT.

Gondrick
February 15th, 2013, 03:23
I changed the time so that it makes sense but the time might change in a couple of hours to 2 PM, to accommodate players.

Trueshots
February 15th, 2013, 03:28
Please help me clear this confusion.

Yea I was having same confusion. Depending on when my game is actually played this weekend. I would be interested in playing in yours. I'm trying to wrap up the lose ends tonight to make a decision. One problem is were running same game so many people that play earlier wont be able to run same scenario twice.

Gondrick
February 15th, 2013, 10:16
Yea I was having same confusion. Depending on when my game is actually played this weekend. I would be interested in playing in yours. I'm trying to wrap up the lose ends tonight to make a decision. One problem is were running same game so many people that play earlier wont be able to run same scenario twice.
I thought you canceled that game and that it was on the 10th. I can´t change the time in the title of the post but the time will be at 2PM GMT so that you can join with your group Trueshot it you like to.

Trueshots
February 15th, 2013, 10:22
I thought you canceled that game and that it was on the 10th. I can´t change the time in the title of the post but the time will be at 2PM GMT so that you can join with your group Trueshot it you like to.

Looks like our game will most likely be played at 7pm EST Sunday (12am GMT Monday). I could probably make your game but one of the guys I haven't heard from and the other is now playing in my game because the group agreed to a different time. When we nail done a 100% definite time for our game (within next 24 hours) I will let you know If I can play. Would love to play this scenario too. Thanks!

EDIT: Also if you haven't played this scenario feel free to join mine, if it's not to late for you, think we have 1 or 2 spots left.

Gondrick
February 15th, 2013, 11:59
Looks like our game will most likely be played at 7pm EST Sunday (12am GMT Monday). I could probably make your game but one of the guys I haven't heard from and the other is now playing in my game because the group agreed to a different time. When we nail done a 100% definite time for our game (within next 24 hours) I will let you know If I can play. Would love to play this scenario too. Thanks!

EDIT: Also if you haven't played this scenario feel free to join mine, if it's not to late for you, think we have 1 or 2 spots left.
I´m in school at that time unfortunately, if I get enough players I´ll run my game otherwise I´ll start making a new adventure for another time. ;)

Trueshots
February 15th, 2013, 12:00
I´m in school at that time unfortunately

You're in school at midnight?????

Gondrick
February 15th, 2013, 12:04
You're in school at midnight?????
haha I´m bad with AM PM thought it was 12 at day, midnight might be a little to late since I have to get up at 7 AM

cerijoel
February 16th, 2013, 12:36
Here's my character if you go ahead with it.
I'm GMT too, so midnight's a bit late to join the other game.
Thanks!

Gondrick
February 16th, 2013, 12:58
Here's my character if you go ahead with it.
I'm GMT too, so midnight's a bit late to join the other game.
Thanks!
Great to see, we only need two more players to get this game started.

Killaki
February 17th, 2013, 03:09
Looking forward to learning so please bare with me if you accept me.

Trueshots
February 17th, 2013, 06:07
Sorry I haven't posted my info yet. I just finished a game in which I will be using the same character to play in your game. I will up load the chronicle to this post as soon as I get it back. My character xml is attached. See ya in the morning!

Gondrick
February 17th, 2013, 10:41
It looks like we have a no go everyone just dropped of and we need 2-3 more players to be able to play.
If we have enough by 12 I´ll say we try playing otherwise I don´t feel it is right to keep people from planing their day.

Trueshots
February 17th, 2013, 10:46
You have 4 signed up thats all you need. You can run with 3 if need be, someone can run a pregen also. Ill be glad to if it comes to that

Gondrick
February 17th, 2013, 10:57
two of them wont give me a character or answer my PMs

Trueshots
February 17th, 2013, 11:01
two of them wont give me a character or answer my PMs

In their defense. Its 2:45 am on the west coast of the USA and its 5:45 am on the east coast. They may be in bed still :)

Gondrick
February 17th, 2013, 11:15
In their defense. Its 2:45 am on the west coast of the USA and its 5:45 am on the east coast. They may be in bed still :)
Ok, I´m ready to run it so let´s wait and see.

Trueshots
February 17th, 2013, 11:16
Ok, I´m ready to run it so let´s wait and see.
Yea still 3 hours till game time so people may show up

Trueshots
February 17th, 2013, 14:05
Whats the server address for the game, its not posted anywhere?

Gondrick
February 17th, 2013, 14:46
it´s a no go due to lack of players.

Gondrick
February 17th, 2013, 15:11
Killakia here is your Character.