PDA

View Full Version : Question about gameplay

Lyconius
February 13th, 2013, 15:50
To play in a game, do you have to buy the ruleset first, or can you play it with an unlimited liscense?

Trenloe
February 13th, 2013, 16:25
When a player connects they download what they need from the GM.

I think with the M&M ruleset the players couldn't access some of the library reference modules within the game without buying the ruleset. This was planned to be fixed, but I'm not sure if it was released.

But, that won't stop you playing...

If the GM has an Ultimate licence they won't need to buy anything, but if the GM has a full licence each player will need to have a minimum of a lite Fantasy Grounds licence.

DrakosDJ
February 13th, 2013, 19:51
When a player connects they download what they need from the GM.

I think with the M&M ruleset the players couldn't access some of the library reference modules within the game without buying the ruleset. This was planned to be fixed, but I'm not sure if it was released.

But, that won't stop you playing...

If the GM has an Ultimate licence they won't need to buy anything, but if the GM has a full licence each player will need to have a minimum of a lite Fantasy Grounds licence.
What he said.... :D

Also, yes the updated version was made avaliable, for a short time at least.

For clarification, the person running the game needs to have purchased the ruleset but the players don't. They will get what they need from the host as long as they are logged into the game session.