PDA

View Full Version : Suzerain Chat window not aligned

anmay73
February 11th, 2013, 15:09
I have been having trouble with the Suzerain chat window not aligning to the text field. When I use my large desktop monitor the chat window is split.

I have run all the updates and everything else is running smoothly.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks
Grey

Doswelk
February 11th, 2013, 17:06
I suspect this is another theme that has not been updated in the store, PW and I tested all the theme (we could find) prior to 3.3 so I suspect that's the issue.

I'll check my version when I get home.

sakmerlin37
July 7th, 2013, 00:04
Kevin,

Did you ever hear an answer on this one? I also have the same problem for my Suzerain chat area.

Doswelk
July 7th, 2013, 08:47
Doug did check and he could not find an updated version in the FTP, this has been fixed for 3.4 version.

ddavison
July 7th, 2013, 15:33
There is a work-around that should help in the meantime until 3.4 releases (which is soon.) Unlock the Position of the chat window using the right-click menu. Resize it to the largest size that does not "break" the graphics and which has the cursor in the correct position. Re-lock the position and you should be good.

sakmerlin37
July 7th, 2013, 16:58
That worked, thank you!

heyhogan
July 24th, 2013, 21:24
I have a similar issue with the theme "Savage SF Theme".

mafh
September 6th, 2013, 21:14
There is also a problem with the Fantasy theme. The scroll work design obscures part of the chat typing window so that you can't see what you have typed. Is there a work-around for this?