PDA

View Full Version : Looking for DM for D&D 4E

mirdala28
February 8th, 2013, 04:44
Hey everyone!

My friends and I are new-ish to D&D and recently decided to start playing using Fantasy Grounds. We have a group of 4-5 players that are looking for someone to be the DM for us. Being new-ish to D&D, none of us feel comfortable running a game on FG2 yet, and so we decided to look for outside help.

We would willing to play any campaign and would prefer to start off at around level 5 or 6. Our group is able to play on weekends and weekdays after 4pm (MST -7). There may be week to week changes on specific days available to play based on work and college workloads, however.

For any questions feel free to post here or email me at [email protected]. Thanks in advance and hope to hear back from you all soon!

daemonos
February 8th, 2013, 08:43
well.... i am looking also for a DM 3.5 edition!!

Andrepartthree
February 8th, 2013, 14:37
Welcome to Fantasy Grounds :) ... quick question - are you new to Role Playing Games (RPG's ) in general or have you played them before ? By which I mean actually sitting around a table rolling dice and announcing your character's actions while the gamesmaster runs the game and decides what happens in general (I say this mainly because cool video games like say " Dragon Age - Origins" or online video games are sometimes also called RPG's ;) ) ... I ask because it affects what I'd say next as far as (admittedly unasked for :P ) advice ;) ..

daemonos
February 8th, 2013, 14:47
i am an experienced player :)

mirdala28
February 8th, 2013, 20:12
Welcome to Fantasy Grounds :) ... quick question - are you new to Role Playing Games (RPG's ) in general or have you played them before ? By which I mean actually sitting around a table rolling dice and announcing your character's actions while the gamesmaster runs the game and decides what happens in general (I say this mainly because cool video games like say " Dragon Age - Origins" or online video games are sometimes also called RPG's ;) ) ... I ask because it affects what I'd say next as far as (admittedly unasked for :P ) advice ;) ..
All of the people in my group have played a mini campaign or two. Each lasted about 6-8 sessions of about 2-3 hours each (sometimes longer). Some of us are really into the whole getting into character and actually role playing our characters while those we've played with in the past have been all about combat and such. Hope this answers your question, and if it doesn't let me know what else I can tell you :)