PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!!

daemonos
February 6th, 2013, 14:43
Greetings to everyone! I am new to this forum and really exited that i joined this community.
I want to introduce myself at first.
My name is George and i currently live in Greece, like all of you one of my hobbies is Pen and paper D&D 3.5e.
I am an experienced player myself and i played before in some custom made campaigns / 1 day stories but also i was part in a big Forgotten Realms campaign.
My favorite class is ofc Barbarian! or Fighter. I played a ranger also but i can't say that i enjoyed it :S

Soooo because of family issues (you know wife crying about company and all stuff) i haven't got SO much time for myself. So this is why i am looking to join a flexible party so we can play for example 3 to 4 hours weekly casual GAME (withought so many off the character/game fun).
As i am experienced player as i said before, i have no experience in playing via Skype (which is really comfty for me). So i will need some guidance here a little bit.
Lately i was thinking of playing a campaign in 3.5e rules modified to lord of the rings world! so if you have something in your mind we can talk for it!

One more thing is that i was trying to make a complete full new World game based in 3.5e D&D rules. I have all the ideas but i lack the experience to create it. So if someone here is willing to create this with me just tell me and we will talk further in Skype.

Now if you willing to discuss with me about joining your campaign i am here for you!! contact me and we can talk in skype! and anyway i will be nice to meet new people from all over the world!

Really looking forward to meet you guys and play if possible!

Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph.
Robert E. Howard, "Beyond the Black River" (1935)

JohnD
February 6th, 2013, 14:55
Word up daemonos and welcome.

FG is a great program and the solution to a gaming hobby that gets knocked around by real life commitments.

It would help if you can list what days/times you are available to play... and the time zone you're in (you said Greece so off the top of my head I have to think something like UTC -3).

Malkavian_Andi
February 6th, 2013, 15:20
Welcome to the forum.

There are always a lot of games here, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find a game you like.
Also, if you're interested in one-shot games, you might want to take a look at the Pathfinder Society section.

@JohnD: Greece is Eastern Europe time zone, so that's GMT+2. I just looked that up, I didn't know exactly if it was +1 or +2 ^^

daemonos
February 6th, 2013, 15:36
Yes its GTM +2, i can play during the week at Wednesdays evening and weekends maybe, it would be nice to join a group but i don't know if this will be possible because i have limited time and i don't want to force other people change their schedules. But i am willing to join or play single. i can text you my skype if you want so we can discuss