PDA

View Full Version : Free Module for download

Willot
February 5th, 2013, 13:38
Heres a adventure module I created awhile ago to help me learn FGII. I havnt play tested it but I think its ok. Make any changes you want.

Appearenty I just read That the Pins dont export? If they dont take a little time to drag the pins from the story into the map

Here it is (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwaMe0ApGapgOUZQbmlDME5Yem8/edit?usp=sharing)

Skellan
February 5th, 2013, 14:33
Thanks mate, I will check it out

Trenloe
February 5th, 2013, 14:55
Appearenty I just read That the Pins dont export? If they dont take a little time to drag the pins from the story into the map

They do work, so its fine. It's just if you're using the enhanced layers extension that you'll have to make sure you're on the correct layer (base/background layer) to interact with the pin shortcuts; you can see them on all image layers, but only be able to select them if you are on the base layer.

Thanks for sharing this.

Willot
February 5th, 2013, 19:26
They do work, so its fine. It's just if you're using the enhanced layers extension that you'll have to make sure you're on the correct layer (base/background layer) to interact with the pin shortcuts; you can see them on all image layers, but only be able to select them if you are on the base layer.

Thanks for sharing this.
ah cool. Because the shortcut pins make things easier to read