PDA

View Full Version : New to the boards. Looking for fun.

Cheeseburger
February 4th, 2013, 15:05
To be honest, I'm new to pen and paper RPGs in general, so I'm looking for someone who a healthy amount of time dealing with idiots to help me out. ;)

Between school and work I'm available Monday-Friday 1PM-5PM; 11PM-3AM and weekends (CST or GMT -6).

Other than the time requisites I'm open to about any type of setting and rules, but a good sense of humor would be appreciated.

Because I've yet to truly use the fantasy grounds software I have not decided on purchasing any licenses. All I must know is what hoops need to be jumped through and what necessities need to be obtained for your campaign.

If you have any input or advice then please chime in via whichever method. Thanks.

JohnD
February 4th, 2013, 18:06
Hey Cheesburger - welcome! :)

You've given your timezone and hours of availability (and the fact that you don't yet have a Lite or greater license) - that's a great start and will help DMs figure out if you match from that perspective.

You might also want to outline if you have a preference for style of game (heavy RP, hack/slash, healthy combination of the two, something else, etc...) as well as game system (Pathfinder, 3.5e, C&C, Rolemaster, etc...); this will also help prospective groups.