PDA

View Full Version : Faerun campain

Clave
February 1st, 2013, 19:55
my campain is starting tonight given there is people right now i have 1 person out of 5 that where suppose to respond yet no one has. so i will be starting it tonight first come first to adventure, ill be starting at 8:15pm CST log on early and get ur guys made and reserver ur spot.

will be playing 3.5 set in fantacy of faerun like you have never seen it.

Clave
February 1st, 2013, 20:11
here is a link to my camapin on the calender.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=974

PhorgottenSon
February 1st, 2013, 20:17
My only question before joining up is what time will the normal sessions be, I see the time this one is, will it be the same time each week?

Clave
February 1st, 2013, 20:20
we can work on that after the first session what would work for every one. does that time work for u ?

PhorgottenSon
February 1st, 2013, 20:23
Yes, this current start time is perfect for me. Going forward, 8pm Central or later Friday works for me.

Clave
February 1st, 2013, 20:27
perfect i get off at 8 it takes me about 5 min to get home. and a bit to get set up so thats why im saying 8:15

Macgreine
February 1st, 2013, 22:54
Signed up. See you tonight.

Clave
February 1st, 2013, 23:13
server is up if you want to log on early and make ur guy

Macgreine
February 2nd, 2013, 02:05
Clave I apologize. After reading some of the game info contained in your calendar chat I realize this probably isn't going to work out for me. I wish you guys the best and hope you have a blast.
Mac

Clave
February 2nd, 2013, 02:24
im sorry i dont understand why its not going to. but thanks i guess.

JohnD
February 2nd, 2013, 02:30
You might get better results if you actually coherently share some information about your game and campaign style/frequency/power level/length/etc.... Right now you're asking people to take a shot in the dark - one of the reasons for the challenges.

Clave
February 2nd, 2013, 02:44
i did have stuff writen up at the begining and then i had a set group then, they fell threw, so i was updateing it alot and the main thing is gone now i can put that back up , \

GunnarGreybeard
February 2nd, 2013, 07:34
Make sure you are adding as much info as you can in the Description section of the Calendar to generate interest because (although you probably already know) nobody can see the Discussion and announcements section until they are Active on the Player list. The 1st campaign I ran I used packed the Discussion and announcements section with campaign info then thought everyone was just being difficult cause they said I wasn't giving them enough background information to see if they were interested. :D