PDA

View Full Version : Rolemaster Classic update released

ddavison
January 25th, 2013, 22:57
There is a new version of Rolemaster Classic that will auto-update for people who have their account linked to their past purchases. If you don't see it and have the Order History available, please send an email with the order id and your forum user name to [email protected] and we can link those up for you.

Within Fantasy Grounds, choose the Settings button and enter your forum user id and password there to show any linked orders you have. Note that at this time it will only show linked orders that we've loaded into the update and patch tool. There are still a number of products that have not had any recent updates and which are not yet part of this system. The product id for RMC is DGA080 and this should show in your list.

-Doug

GMBazUK
January 27th, 2013, 17:33
Loving the new update (1.4) for RMC. What with the new look and the "too many new features to speak of"...wow!

Great work as always.

Baz.

Zygon2004
January 28th, 2013, 00:56
Hello.

After updating to the new version, I am unable to load my campaign. I get the error: "Could not load included file (reference_basicclasses.xml)"

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Dakadin
January 28th, 2013, 01:04
Are you loading any extensions with your campaign? If so can you try disabling the extensions?

I am also send you a PM in case it is something more than an extension.

Zygon2004
January 28th, 2013, 02:38
I was loading with the FRP Extension. Without it, the campaign loads fine. :)

Dakadin
January 28th, 2013, 02:42
You just need the latest version of the extension which you can find here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15963

Zygon2004
January 28th, 2013, 02:47
Got it. It's working fine now, thanks! :-)

Ardem
January 28th, 2013, 04:44
I try and push out my extensions as soon there is a new version is available. Dakadin has been nice to help me in this process. So if there are new rolemaster releases always look to see if the extension been updated.

Zygon2004
January 28th, 2013, 08:03
It's the obvious stuff I usually miss; I'm learning though. :-)

Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks!