PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 4E Paragon Game, 10-2 PM Pacific (UTC -8 )

Griogre
January 24th, 2013, 19:13
I lost a player in my Sunday morning Revenge of the Giants campaign and am looking for a replacement. The party is currently almost 16th level and about 35% through the module. You must be experienced at playing characters at this level. The old player was running a paladin defender. The other defender is a Swordmage and the rest of the party is an archer ranger, wizard, and pacifistic range cleric. Swordmages don't make good solo defenders so you will need to either run another defender or some other melee class that can take a hit and keep monsters off the squishies. It’s ok if you are new to FG though you must be willing to learn to use the 4E ruleset.

Since I'm running a module, if you have already played in or run this module this would not be a fun game for you. The module should take the party up close to 18th level.

Allowed for the game are the races, classes, feats and powers from the Player’s Handbook, Player’s Handbook 2, Heroes of the Fallen Lands, Heroes of the Forgotten Kindoms and the first round of splat books (Martial, Arcane, Divine & Primal Powers) are allowed. Don't use an Essentials class character unless you actually have the book(s) or DDI since the FG library modules are not adequate to build these character classes. Other classes may be allowed but nothing not in a book and no psionics or undead. We use the latest errata.

We use AV and AV2 as magic item sources, but no Mordenkainens.

You will also need a working head set with a mic as we use voice chat to handle rules questions and OOC. I also using voice to narrate setting, combat and other information.

If you are interested respond to the post or PM me. Note: If you also would like to share DMing duties after the end of the module that would extend the campaign past the end of the module.

Edit: The module I am running for *this* game is "Revenge of the Giants" super module not "Against the Giants" Dungeon series - sorry for any confusion. :(