PDA

View Full Version : 3.5e and forgotten realms

Lander
January 23rd, 2013, 19:31
Is there any indication that there will be forgotten realm content for 3.5e? I've always avoided the Sword of the Coast website as I feel like they are attempting to dig a little too deep into my pockets.

Also looking for more 3.5e modules if anyone could point me in the right direction I would be very thankful.

Trenloe
January 23rd, 2013, 20:07
Is there any indication that there will be forgotten realm content for 3.5e?
I'm not aware of any plans for anything like this - Wizards of the Coast own the intellectual property and copyright to this products and there isn't an agreement between Smiteworks and WotC to develop anything like that (to the best of my knowledge).

The 3.5e ruleset is produced under the Open Gaming License (OGL) which doesn't need an agreement for producing products with the information from OGL/SRD.

Also looking for more 3.5e modules if anyone could point me in the right direction I would be very thankful.
There are some modules available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16074 but most of these are for Pathfinder. There are also some 3.5E modules available in the store.