PDA

View Full Version : High Space...?

Magnatude
January 21st, 2013, 19:00
So, is there a High Space ext in the works...? Anyone know?

phantomwhale
January 21st, 2013, 21:00
I know Kevin's working on Hell on Earth right now, and I'm on Deadlands: Noir (+ core ruleset upgrade) so unless someone else has put there hat into the ring, I don't think anyone is working on it.

Not had any experience with the setting - is it different enough to require an extension (e.g. like Deadlands: Reloaded) or would the core ruleset cover it (e.g. in which case a library module and graphics-only extension would normally do) ? And more interestingly, is it any good ?!

heyhogan
January 22nd, 2013, 05:01
I have created a libary module for High Space along with some house rules I have. If you send me your email address, I will send you this beta module and you can let me know what you think. It is currently only the Fleet manual...

Magnatude
January 22nd, 2013, 06:29
awesome! Would like please!!!

I noticed the rulebook was aided with mapping/ideas from Joe Sweeney who seems to have given publicity to Fantasy Grounds through the Campaign Cartographer community.

Please add me to skype if you want! richard.kurbis I would love a copy of the ruleset.
rkurbis at gmail.com
Sci fi is more of my thing (I do 3D artwork for NASA on occasion)... tho I love to do Fantasy RPG's.