PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder / Homebrew / Or something different

CrimsonCrust
January 20th, 2013, 17:41
Hi,

My wife and I are probably going to be dropping from our current Sunday game as the DM seems to be gone. Since this is happening I am thinking of DMing a game on Sunday start time would be 7:30 PM Central Standard Time (-0600 GMT). That would be a firm time as we have two children.

I wanted to see if there was any interest by any other players. My wife would be a player of course as well. So I would be looking for 4-5 more players. (I am also open to joining someone else's Sunday game if they would want to players.)

As far as setting goes I am open for anything. Star wars, pathfinder, 3.5 E, or any variant of one of those games. I am also a DM of a campaign now that I have all the story lines written for already. I also have hundreds of campaign's that I have bought online that we could use as well. The big thing is finding the interest. Then I can nail down particulars. Sunday games are usually hard to fill I think.

Thanks,

CrimsonCrust

P.S. I do have a ultimate license.

Dan3486
January 21st, 2013, 15:50
I would be very interested in this, as Sunday nights are a great time for me. I sent you a PM

PhorgottenSon
January 21st, 2013, 18:16
I am also extremely interested in this, I have one Sunday game I am in every other week, but it starts 8 hours before this, so definitely no conflict in times. I have never played any of those systems, but have played AD&D 2nd, D&D 4e, and RMC. Would like to learn 3.5E/Pathfinder, as I hear they are extremely similar. I do enjoy some roleplaying instead of just roll playing, but can adapt to the group.

CrimsonCrust
January 21st, 2013, 20:17
OK sounds good guys. We have a total of 5 players then just need one more. I am hammering out the details right now with jasonthelamb he is going to Co-Gm it with me. Basically we will be switching out GM duties after every adventure. We are already GMing games and this will help with the stress of getting content together.

-CrimsonCrust

PhorgottenSon
January 21st, 2013, 20:23
Sounds like a great idea to ease the burden of GMing. Any idea what system, so that I can read up on it to learn it.

CrimsonCrust
January 21st, 2013, 20:30
It will be pathfinder. You can use elements of 3.5, but they have to be approved.

Thanks,

CrimsonCrust

CrimsonCrust
January 21st, 2013, 20:34
We actually only have 4 players atm. So we will need to find 1-2 more. I will be making a post about the game once we have the details nailed down.

Baelmordan
January 22nd, 2013, 01:53
So I have a question about this game. In reading, it looks as though it is going to be a Sunday evening game. Is this going to be every Sunday? Or every other?

Bael

CrimsonCrust
January 22nd, 2013, 13:15
Still working that out. I like the idea of going 3 weeks on 1 week off. But we will post about it soon.

Baelmordan
January 22nd, 2013, 15:43
Ok. Depending on the schedule, I would be very much interested in playing in a Pathfinder game. I have been GMing for almost 2 years now (Pathfinder that is.. I started DMing with 2nd Ed AD&D back in the day) and would like the opportunity to play. I am available most Sundays, as I usually work in the mornings. There are, however, the rare occasions that I have to work later in the day. Thanks, and I will keep checking back.

Bael

xaoslaad
January 24th, 2013, 14:43
Would you be using voice or in game FG2 chat? I don't have a mic, but would love to get into a Pathfinder game online, and the time is good for me as well.

PhorgottenSon
January 25th, 2013, 19:23
Voice makes things so much easier and faster, but I guess if you can listen in and type, it would not be all that bad.

fpg909
January 25th, 2013, 21:07
I would be interested as well. PM sent.

PhorgottenSon
January 27th, 2013, 20:58
Would we be starting at level 1? And any character creation rules, so that I could try to make a character or two beforehand? I am thinking of being a Kitsune Bard, if that race is allowed.

Dan3486
January 27th, 2013, 21:08
Haha damn. I was thinking about being a bard too!

CrimsonCrust
January 27th, 2013, 21:08
I would pm Jason man.

CrimsonCrust
January 27th, 2013, 21:09
Nm lol. Thought it was a diff thread on my iPhone.

PhorgottenSon
January 27th, 2013, 21:50
Haha damn. I was thinking about being a bard too!

Wicked sweet idea, a merry band of bards, traveling from village to dale entertaining the good townsfolk and even some nobility while learning of adventures to be had, a blend of A-Team and The Monkees. I am loving this idea, only thing to make it better would be to add bacon and sharp cheddar cheese.

tdewitt274
January 27th, 2013, 22:14
Wicked sweet idea, a merry band of bards, traveling from village to dale entertaining the good townsfolk and even some nobility while learning of adventures to be had, a blend of A-Team and The Monkees. I am loving this idea, only thing to make it better would be to add bacon and sharp cheddar cheese.
I say do it! We did this with a gnome, dwarf and an elf. I had the dwarf, Crash Rock Slasher on lute, the gnome drummer bounced from drum to drum, and the elf was based off Nigel Tufnel. Too bad we didn't get to play long.

Dan3486
January 27th, 2013, 22:26
Haha it seems a bit redundant to me, I think I would choose to play something else instead.

PhorgottenSon
January 27th, 2013, 23:32
Haha it seems a bit redundant to me, I think I would choose to play something else instead.

And just as fast as my hopes and dreams are created, they are dashed.

Dan3486
January 28th, 2013, 05:05
Yeah, sorry! I'm leaning towards an Inquisitor at the moment!

PhorgottenSon
January 31st, 2013, 18:01
Guessing this isn't going to happen now that your GM is back.