friday nights, 19h30 est (gmt -5)
current line-up:
- aasimar monk (zen archer)
- aasimar oracle (healer)
- human cleric (undead lord)
- filled, tba
- ________ (any)

important:
long-term commitment, so pick a race and class that you'd enjoy rp'ing/developing for the long-haul!

crunchies:
- current level: 5
- point buy: 20
- starting gold: max per level
- references / rulebooks: paizo published pathfinder and online paizo prd / pfsrd
- rulebooks exception: adv. race guide is okay, but not race builder material from same book
- voip: teamspeak
- game time begins: 19h30 est (average 4 hour sessions)
- game day: friday
- style: 60% hack-n-slash / 40% rp'ing
- your technical experience: at least familiar with both fg2 and pathfinder (at least learn your race / class well!)

pm me a message about yourself after signing up here:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=481

even more details once joined :-P

thanks for your interest.

Baelmordan
January 17th, 2013, 22:58
Do you play every Friday?

tahl_liadon
January 17th, 2013, 23:40
every friday possible, yes.

Baelmordan
January 18th, 2013, 01:12
Bummer. I was quite interested, but I can not commit to every Friday night, as sometimes my work schedule changes. Oh well, I guess there will be other games. Cheers!

Bael

Macgreine
January 18th, 2013, 20:44
Is a character that does "some" healing okay or does it have to be dedicated to healing only.

tahl_liadon
January 18th, 2013, 21:03
i would say healing should be at least 50% the pc's role.

i also want to say that if you have any reservations about not playing a healer role, or not do as much healing, this may not be the game for you, unfortunately. i want to encourage candidate to participate, who really enjoys rp'ing a healer/cleric -- fyi: oracle and paladin classes, for example, may be creatively built into fill the healer role, not just strictly cleric.

this would be a long-term game and i don't want any of my players to be stuck with a pc that (s)he doesn't love.

Macgreine
January 19th, 2013, 01:32
Okay thanks. Its probably not for me but good luck finding someone.

tahl_liadon
February 13th, 2013, 14:39
[bump]

looking for a candidate to fill one slot. please read original post carefully.

update:
- current level: 4.

- current line-up:
1 tiefling fighter
2 aasimar monk
3 tiefling rogue
4 elf wizard
5 aasimar oracle

- not looking for a healer this time: contact me with pc idea that you'd like to play long-term.

- do contact current players to get feedback/opinions on gm and party to see if you'd be a good fit.

thx

Contrariwise
February 13th, 2013, 20:16
I'm interested if this is still open. I usually play martial or divine classes and ill send you a pc idea later today.

Macgreine
February 14th, 2013, 02:47
Hey Tahl
Is this the group Gertak e-mailed me about? If so I am still interested.
Mac

Macgreine
February 14th, 2013, 02:49
Oh crap nvm I just noticed the time is EST so it would be 6:30 for me. I am still at work. Best of luck guys.

MikeParham
February 14th, 2013, 22:10
Hello tahl,

I might have a player to join us from my other group. I will know for certain tomorrow. The question is if his wife will let him have a third night of gaming as mine has granted.

tahl_liadon
March 27th, 2013, 15:16
[bump]

please read original post above for details. thanks.

Mgrancey
March 27th, 2013, 16:57
kinda confused, what was latest post about?

tahl_liadon
March 27th, 2013, 17:31
kinda confused, what was latest post about?

recruitment.

i bumped this as asked readers to read my entry post above.

Jewrye
March 31st, 2013, 07:50
I'm a bit new to fantasy grounds I've only ever used it once and that was about a year ago, but I recall it being pretty straight forward. As for Pathfinder I have played several campaigns and know it well. I wouldn't be able to start until the week of April 21st sadly. If you haven't found a replacement by then, let me know. If so we can talk and see if I would be a good fit for your group. Best of luck and happy hunting

tahl_liadon
April 8th, 2013, 14:49
I'm a bit new to fantasy grounds I've only ever used it once and that was about a year ago, but I recall it being pretty straight forward. As for Pathfinder I have played several campaigns and know it well. I wouldn't be able to start until the week of April 21st sadly. If you haven't found a replacement by then, let me know. If so we can talk and see if I would be a good fit for your group. Best of luck and happy hunting

i'm hoping to get another player for sooner than later. thanks for the interest.

tahl_liadon
April 8th, 2013, 14:51
bump.

looking for player (any class). see original posting above for details.

Eanelen
April 25th, 2013, 08:11
Hello, if there are still spots available, I'd like to play.

I have lots of experience with Pathfinder, though I'm still learning FG.

americanbully
April 27th, 2013, 04:01
im free fridays if you still got a spot.

Spooner
May 10th, 2013, 17:54
I'm free for Fridays starting next week if you still have room.