PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Horror Module

S Ferguson
January 14th, 2013, 21:16
Anyone have the Horror supplement?

I was wondering if they took the Vampire and made Vampirism s drag-to sheet item. And also wondering if the Dhampir is available as a character race. These are in the "print" copy of the Horror Beastiary but I want to know if these options are available before I purchase it.

Thanks in advance

phantomwhale
January 15th, 2013, 02:09
It almost certainly didn't make Vampirism a drag-to-sheet item, as it would require SOME support in the base ruleset, or a custom extension to support it. Think we've discussed this before on another thread ?

That said, I believe this is one of Doswelk's products, so I'll let him (or a user of the product) talk more about what it contains.

S Ferguson
January 15th, 2013, 16:34
That sounds fair enough.

Doswelk
January 15th, 2013, 22:44
And also wondering if the Dhampir is available as a character race. These are in the "print" copy of the Horror Beastiary but I want to know if these options are available before I purchase it.
Thanks in advance
Erm what do you mean it is available as a character race?
The horror companion is an exact copy of the PDf/Book so everything that is in the book is in the FGII version?

If you mean you do not have the PDF/Book just the older Horror GM's Toolkit PDF and you want to know if the Dhampyr race is in the companion then the answer is yes

S Ferguson
January 15th, 2013, 23:03
Thanks for the info.