PDA

View Full Version : Fearun- Forgotten realms home brew

Clave
January 13th, 2013, 06:03
Hi, good people of FGII, I'm new here and im thinking of trying my hand at Dming, it will be 3.5 taking place in the realm of Faerun, i want to get people options and race/class they will be playing times (TBA) i was thinking 2-3 times a week starting at 8:30pm-1 30am CST if any one is intrested please post here and send me a message. i will be checking this umteen times a day

Mad Nomad
January 15th, 2013, 01:16
Hey I think I'd be interested in playing. Haven't figured out what race/class/ etc yet.

Clave
January 15th, 2013, 02:11
ok that sounds good right now i have a bard that is interested in playing so just go ahead and look up my game on the game calender and let me know what ur thinking

Alzarian Crimson
February 4th, 2013, 03:12
I'd be interested too, but I can't play on wednesdays. Let me know if this would work for you.

Clave
February 9th, 2013, 02:07

MrGreat
February 9th, 2013, 03:21
im down man i still havent found a dm add me skype robmaster2323 if u need me im down for any time just wanna get some play time in : )

JohnD
February 10th, 2013, 18:55
Do you really plan on playing to 0130 on a regular basis? Also, what night are you playing?

DFranco
February 11th, 2013, 01:34
I'm new to FGII (used to play D&D back in the day). I'd like to try it out (i'll run any class that the party needs). Right now the latest PH I have is 3.5.
I work Mon - Fri so Fri & Sat nights are best for me but I can do some week days as well.
Also is there any other software youll be using such as ventro (which i've used while raiding in wow).