PDA

View Full Version : Attacks and the Combat Tracker

jafty
January 12th, 2013, 07:36
Is there a way in the ruleset to drag and drop an attack from the combat tab to the combat tracker?

DrakosDJ
January 13th, 2013, 06:34
Is there a way in the ruleset to drag and drop an attack from the combat tab to the combat tracker?
I'm not sure what you mean from "combat tab" to "combat tracker"; generally you don't put attacks on the tracker. Characters go on the tracker. If you mean to drag an attack from the combat section and drop it on the character your attacking, I don't think that that is supported. You target the character in the tracker (or on the map) and then just click the attack on the Char Sheet or drag and drop it to the roll/chat window.

jafty
January 13th, 2013, 23:35
Nope not even close to what I was talking about. The character sheets have "tabs" on them. One of these tabs is labeled combat. On said tab is where you list the attacks a character can do. I wanted to drag and drop them to the same character's entry on the combat tracker, but I found a way around it.

damned
January 14th, 2013, 00:30
please post your solution :)

jafty
January 14th, 2013, 02:09
In the combat tracker you have to manually type in the type of attacks.
Attackname +tohit (+todmg) for unarmed. Don't forget to add in the +15 on the damage.
Attackname +tohit Ranged (+todmg) for ranged attacks.
If your damage is going to be resisted by something other than toughness (+todmg vs will)

Once you figure out your players attacks just copy and paste them to a note in case you ever need to remove them from the combat tracker.

damned
January 14th, 2013, 02:24
have a look at this post and see if that makes your life easier:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showpost.php?p=140629&postcount=11