PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting for a grim world of darkish fantasy (Warhammer 2nd ed)

Sillius
January 11th, 2013, 16:36
There's a lot of fearsome things in this world, my boy. I've seen 'em all. I've fought orcs, elves, and men with heads like beasts. I watched plague eat a whole town in a fortnight. I've stared into the eyes of horror and only just escaped madness. All of those times, I at least knew where I stood. The most dangerous, clever, vicious and unpredictable creature is a man with a yard of sharp steel in his hand. Never forget that, son. A yard of steel in your hand. -- Gerhard Mueller, Hochland Mercenary

So, I have a player leaving my WFRP 2 campaign, and I am looking to replace him. I could take one or two players. The game is on Saturday nights, GMT -5, 5pm to 10pm. I do not recruit often, but this will put us down to four players, and I would like to have it at five at least.

Our campaign has run for a couple of years now, and they just finished Death on the Reik. I am now moving them off to Marienberg, where they will hopefully get involved in the city while also taking on some adventures by sea (using the sailing mostly as a delivery device to get them to adventures -- have a player who wants to move up through nautical careers.) Adventures will mostly be short scenarios, as FG games move more slowly than tabletops (sigh). We have a solid group and another player familiar with Warhammer or interested in that kind of low fantasy would be great.