PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Society Scenario #6: Black Waters Wednesday 9th January 8.00pm GMT

Skellan
January 7th, 2013, 23:04
Pathfinder Society Scenario #6: Black Waters
Wednesday 9th January 8.00pm GMT

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st to 5th level characters (Tiers: 1–2, 4–5).

The Pathfinder Society seeks the ancient ruby ring of the salamander and it falls to a team of Pathfinders to find it. Last seen in the Tri-Towers Yard, a once elite academy for the youth of Absalom, the ruby ring is now lost in the Drownyard, all that remains of Tri-Towers after it was destroyed a decade ago in the great quake. The Pathfinders must risk the strange black ichors and salty brine to find their prize—will they risk their very souls as well?

Please sign up on the calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=971)post your character xml to this thread along with your previous chronicle sheet if this isn't your first scenario

Trueshots
January 7th, 2013, 23:13
Gonna see what everyone else is playing before I commit a toon. Probably Ninja, Ranger or Monk. My fighter is deep into a dungeon he can't get out of in time :)

Skellan
January 7th, 2013, 23:27
Gonna see what everyone else is playing before I commit a toon. Probably Ninja, Ranger or Monk. My fighter is deep into a dungeon he can't get out of in time :)

Good plan :)

Is your fighter playing a pfs scenario? If not, he wouldn't be able to play anyway :(

Trueshots
January 7th, 2013, 23:30
Is your fighter playing a pfs scenario?
Yea he's In Godsmouth right now with Blackfoot, But we wont be finishing up til Friday night I think.

Blahness98
January 7th, 2013, 23:32
Depending on the timing, my ranger Seth could show up.. or I may just build a cleric in case something happens..

Skellan
January 7th, 2013, 23:33
Yea he's In Godsmouth right now with Blackfoot, But we wont be finishing up til Friday night I think.

Awesome! Good luck - I haven't played that one

Skellan
January 7th, 2013, 23:34
Depending on the timing, my ranger Seth could show up.. or I may just build a cleric in case something happens..

Is another time than 8pm better for you?

Zephyr_Saxon
January 7th, 2013, 23:54
My character. Can't wait to begin.

Blahness98
January 8th, 2013, 03:19
That time should work, I just have a game I DM at 6pm GMT-6. So it would be cutting it close depending on how long the session goes.

levinth
January 8th, 2013, 09:56
I would love to play, but I'm busy Wednesday night. :( Is there likely to be another scenario suitable for 1st level characters in the near future?

Skellan
January 8th, 2013, 10:19
Hi Levith

I am aiming to run a high and low tier each week and I like to mix up the times I run them so I am sure you will get a game soon.What times are good for you and I will do my best to run one at a friendly time for you

levinth
January 8th, 2013, 13:07
Hi Skellan

That sounds great, I'm generally free weeknights (I live in the UK), just not this Wednesday. I'll keep an eye out over the next few weeks. :)

Grey Mage
January 9th, 2013, 07:30
Attached is my human cleric 1...

Will be online about an hour before session.

Trueshots
January 9th, 2013, 17:16
Here's my Ninja, Lia, for today's game. Looking forward to the game!

Blahness98
January 9th, 2013, 19:25
Looks like I have a bunch of house work to get done yet today so I will not be able to join in. Sorry..

Trueshots
January 9th, 2013, 19:27
Looks like I have a bunch of house work to get done yet today so I will not be able to join in. Sorry..
Doesn't look like were going to have enough, think we were at 4 with you :(

Skellan
January 9th, 2013, 19:39
We still have 5 - I have another joining who isnt on the calendar

Trueshots
January 11th, 2013, 19:25
I could have swore, I posted my info for you to make doing our chronicles easier....Hope i didn't post on wrong thread lol!

Skellan
January 12th, 2013, 01:55
I will get to the chronicles for this session in the morning

Skellan
January 13th, 2013, 06:27
Characters and chronicles for this session are located here (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u3x8gy3qfc1n18c/tw4a5njTfh)

Apologies it has taken me a little while to get to these, I have been pretty busy over the last few days!

Hope you all had fun, see you in another scenario soon...