PDA

View Full Version : CA & NV 1866 - old west game. FG text chat.

dr_venture
January 7th, 2013, 08:02
Come on... somebody other than VonKyrin and Willers must be interested - I know you're out there...

Alternating Fridays, 5-9pm Pacific - please PM me if interested. Semi-realistic old west, (kinda like Red Dead Redemption) set in 1866 California and Nevada... heading towards my current real-life stomping ground in the Mother Lode near Yosemite. Fight gang members in the busttown of Hardin City! Ride a pinto into Hell's Hollow! Watch (or participate in) a tong war in Chinese Camp! Grab a drink in Garotte... or even Second Garotte just up the road! (correctly pronounced ga-ROW-tee BTW). Join Doc the ex-rebel field surgeon, Rufus the ex-union scout, and Mattie the former trick shooting and riding exhibitionist in blowing through the west-of-the-west.

Game system based on C&C (early D&D-like) with Rolemaster criticals. Classes & skills from Sidewinder and Go Fer Yer Gun!, and custom. FG text chat only - very immersive game with great vibe, and a relaxed pace. We're having fun making the setting as real as possible, but also embracing the cinematic Western genre. The game is being organized via Obsidian Portal, and uses Hamachi (free VPN client, easy to use) for connecting.

Blahness98
January 7th, 2013, 20:53
If I had time on Fridays, I would join up. But I am usually living at work on the weekends..