PDA

View Full Version : PFS #4–05: The Sanos Abduction Sunday 6th Jan, 5.00pm GMT

Skellan
January 5th, 2013, 16:55
#4–05: The Sanos Abduction
Sunday 6th January 2013
5.00pm GMT

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3–7.

The Pathfinders are sent to the Sanos Forest in central Varisia to assist an agent researching the fey who inhabit the remote wood. But like many seemingly routine tasks in a Pathfinder's adventuring career, the simple support mission quickly turns into an adventure the PCs aren't soon to forget—presuming they survive.

Written by Jerome Virnich.

As usual, to sign up please post your character and previous chronicle to this thread and sign up on the calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=969)

Trueshots
January 5th, 2013, 17:17
Will u take a level 2? If so my ninja is good to go!

Killian
January 5th, 2013, 17:38
I'm training till 7PM this weekend so unfortunately can't make it. Did want to say though thank you for the stellar display of GMing you're doing lately your games are always fun and you put a lot of effort in so well done mate, hope you fill this one.

Trueshots
January 5th, 2013, 17:54
Did want to say though thank you for the stellar display of GMing you're doing lately
Webster's Dictionary Definition
stel·lar adjective \ˈste-lər\

Definition of STELLAR

a : of or relating to the stars : (The ability to actually make PC's see stars due to being hit so hard!)
a: of or relating to a theatrical or film star (Use of British accent to promote theatrics within the dungeon)
a : principal, leading (Ability to lead the enemy NPC's with precision)
b : outstanding (Outstanding Rolls against player characters, that typical lead to complete and utter destruction)

:D

All joking aside definitely one of best GM's I've played with, lots of fun and extremely prepared!

Skellan
January 5th, 2013, 18:39
I'm training till 7PM this weekend so unfortunately can't make it. Did want to say though thank you for the stellar display of GMing you're doing lately your games are always fun and you put a lot of effort in so well done mate, hope you fill this one.

Thanks! Its not a chore to me though as I really enjoy it :)

I picked 5pm off the top of my head - if I changed it to 7pm would you be able to play? I don't see a problem with doing this, the other two are ok moving the time

Skellan
January 5th, 2013, 18:50
Webster's Dictionary Definition
stel·lar adjective \ˈste-lər\

Definition of STELLAR

a : of or relating to the stars : (The ability to actually make PC's see stars due to being hit so hard!)
a: of or relating to a theatrical or film star (Use of British accent to promote theatrics within the dungeon)
a : principal, leading (Ability to lead the enemy NPC's with precision)
b : outstanding (Outstanding Rolls against player characters, that typical lead to complete and utter destruction)

:D

All joking aside definitely one of best GM's I've played with, lots of fun and extremely prepared!

Hehe, well its the fun part that's most important I think :)

I will run another lower tier scenario in the week that you can play

DAWPage
January 5th, 2013, 19:17
I'm in with either time, just post as soon as you make a final decision.

Here is my info.

Dave (Braken)

Killian
January 5th, 2013, 19:47
I finish at 7 may be up to 10 minutes after in order to scrape myself off the mat and crawl back to the house but as longas nobody is put out then sure.

Skellan
January 5th, 2013, 20:48
Ok, 7.10pm it is then :)

Rose Claymore
January 6th, 2013, 00:59
I enjoyed this scenario before (the first I played with you if I recall), and would be happy to fill a slot if you need (or could use) an extra. This time I'd prefer to play Ezren (so I can yell "get off my lawn" while throwing his cane at people). :D

Killian
January 6th, 2013, 09:39
Thanks again here's my new level 4 Claudia all updated with chronicle sheet.

DAWPage
January 6th, 2013, 19:10
My whole area just lost internet (posting from phone). When and if it comes back, I will connect.

Dave

Tinculin
January 7th, 2013, 00:42
Thanks for the adventure, was fun to help the fey!

Maeyher will make the following purchases:
Light Horse (combat trained) - 110gp
Saddle, military- 20gp
Upgrade MW Darkwood Composite Bow (+2 str) -> +1 Magic - 2000gp

killermarmot
January 7th, 2013, 00:57
As it doesn't matter if I buy or sell anything at this point due to my use of a pregenned character, I just wanted to say thanks for a great game :) For the chronicle sheet, #50611-1 is who I'd like you to use. Thanks again!

Rose Claymore
January 7th, 2013, 01:31
I'm sorry I missed this one! I was not feeling well today and ended up staying in bed full of medication. :(

DAWPage
January 7th, 2013, 02:47
Arrg, just got my internet connection back, sorry guys :(

Skellan
January 8th, 2013, 00:30
Characters and chronicles are located here (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h78wy0f0xgsecpv/GjxfH2JIKP)

Thanks for playing, everyone did well. My favourite part was Claudia's invention of the exciting new 'Whack-a-porcupine' game

Killian
January 8th, 2013, 17:53
I still maintain: way better than glitterdust. Plus if you can think of a way to say a glitterdust spell is connected to snakes, you're better than me.

Sheet looks ok apart from starting gold. I started with 472 so have 1002 after gold. With the cloak purchase looks like I'll have to sell off the horse and leave it till another adventure.

Skellan
January 8th, 2013, 20:29
Ok, I have removed the horsey from your purchases and updated the chronicle

Killian
January 8th, 2013, 21:07
many thanks