PDA

View Full Version : New Campaign for Evil PC's -Looking for a few players!!

Macgreine
January 4th, 2013, 03:33
***** GAME IS FULL FOR NOW******

I will be running a campaign called the Way of the Wicked It uses the Pathfinder Rules and it is designed for evil characters. I am planning on running this bi-weekly (possibly weekly if time permits) on Monday nights at 7 pm CST.

There are a few things to consider before joining.

1. It would require a lengthy commitment because its designed for level 1-20.

2. You must play an evil character (preferably lawful evil as your ultimate goal is to establish a new order). This sounds easier than it may be for some. You are no longer a hero but instead a villain. You will need to act like one.

3. It would need to be mostly bi-weekly to start and if time permits we could play some extra sessions.

4. I like shorter sessions because after 3 hours of looking at the computer screen I am done. Sessions will be 2.5 - 3 hrs. 7 pm to 10 pm CST.

5. This campaign will be RP strong as it provides so many great opportunities. Therefore I would like to use the text chat for the IC main game and game play and voice for table talk and combat resolution.

6. A character background is required.

If this sounds agreeable have a look here (https://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/the-way-of-the-wicked) and let me know your thoughts.

I will take 4 more players bringing the total to 6. Calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=968) sign-up

Laucian
January 4th, 2013, 04:05
I've been wanting to do an evil campaign for quite some time, so I'll put my name in. The idea of escape, revenge and control should be quite interesting to play. Should I PM you my email?

Macgreine
January 4th, 2013, 04:12
Yea this should be good. My email address is in the calendar. Looking forward to gaming with you.:)

genjuro_zero
January 4th, 2013, 05:23
This sounds awesome. I've been looking for an adult-themed evil campaign for several years. I applied on the calendar and will read over the materials on obsidian portal shortly and will PM you about some ideas I have.

avro5731
January 4th, 2013, 08:20
How do we do the 4 1d10+7 rolls?

Malkavian_Andi
January 4th, 2013, 11:22
I think I'll play (who needs sleep when there is an opportunity for roleplaying).
I already postet some general thought on the other thread we talked about this campaign.
How would you like me to give you the character background? How long should the background story be?

Macgreine
January 4th, 2013, 13:48
Welcome, looks like we have a full group. If everyone is available I think we can schedule a meet and greet/ character creation session for the Jan 7th @ 7 pm CST. We can do the rolls and get the game started. In the meantime please post in the calendar your race/ class so we dont have everyone playing the same thing.

Your backstory can be as long or short as you like, just make it something that connects you with your racial/class choice and crimes. You can email your character concept. My email is listed in the calendar.

Malkavian_Andi
January 4th, 2013, 14:45
ok, I sent you an email with my character ideas. Let me know if you need any more information.
Will monday be just character creation, or will we also do some gaming?

Macgreine
January 5th, 2013, 04:18
If we get everything worked out lets get started Monday. :D