PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with 3.3

anmay73
January 4th, 2013, 00:49
Thanks for the update!

I'm having a few issues. I'm loading the deadlands reloaded and adventure deck extensions from a campaign I've been running (pre v3.3). I receive these three script errors when loading.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_characterlist.lua"]:4: attempt to index global 'CharacterListManager' (a nil value)
Script Error: [string "scripts/dlr_manager_characterlist.lua"]:5: attempt to index global 'CharacterListManager' (a nil value)
Script Error: [string "scripts/dlr_desktop.lua"]:8: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)

When the program loads the chat window is split and the modules will not load.
Has anyone else encountered this or does anyone have a suggestion on how to fix this?

Grey

phantomwhale
January 4th, 2013, 05:13
Sounds like an incomplete upgrade (e.g. SW being upgraded without the extensions being upgraded) - can you run /version at the chat box and let me know what versions it spits out ?

Otherwise, try opening the the FGII updater settings, entering your login and password (so it know about ALL your FGII products) and then run the updater again.

Also if you are using Ikaels extension, you'll need to get the latest version too.

anmay73
January 4th, 2013, 06:34
My updater didn't have my log in name, that was the fix! Thanks for the quick reply.

For anyone who encounters the same thing.
1) Click on settings when you start the program.
2) At the bottom enter your username that you use on the Fantasy Grounds website.
3) Click update
4) It will ask for your password, then update.

Mine had not been updating properly for who know how long. I think this will have fixed many lagging problems I've been having including the ones above.

Grey